Saeyoung x MC | The Mission

I sat beside the open window, gazing out at the blue sky and completely ignoring everyone else

I sat beside the open window, gazing out at the blue sky and completely ignoring everyone else. I can't believe I was out up to a job like this. Why did I have to play the typical schoolgirl!?

"Well I mean, she has the height--'

"--and she's cute enough. All the right looks of your everyday schoolgirl." Yoosung cut in, nodding approvingly.

"Hell no! No way!" I stated, backing away from the two grinning males as they advanced for me.

"Think about the mission, MC. This is probably the only chance we'll get to catch the person who's been trying to infiltrate our system. We need you." Luciel lowered his voice, "I need you."

I folded my arms, "Who's to say this 'mysterious hacker' is even at this school--"

"I have personally confirmed it. I even have identification," Luciel stated cockily while folding his arms.

I huffed, unable to avoid the inevitable, "Fine! I'll do it."

I let out a long sigh, my hearing sharpening when I heard a certain male begin to address the class. I whipped my head around to see the familiar physique and fiery red hair of my partner in crime, Luciel. He was dressed in a grey suit, his glasses resting on his nose as he tilted his head to wink at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up, whether it be because of anger or embarrassment. Perhaps, a mixture of both. I couldn't deny how sexy he looked right now. The man was like a god. He was practically sex on legs.

'Alright class, my name's Mr Junha and I'll be your teacher for the time being.' He glanced at me, his eyes undeniably, filled with worry.

What was he playing at?

***

The time seemed to pass slowly. I couldn't even try to concentrate on my work - considering that Luciel had been staring at me nearly the entire time. The school bell finally rang, signally lunch. I was about to exit the classroom when Luciel grabbed my wrist.

He shut the door, his brows tugged downwards.

Luciel turned so that he was positioned up against the door, locking it casually with a swift flick before directing me over to one of the desks. He let my wrist go, allowing me to sit down. 'What are you doing here!?' I shouted, immediately earning a look from Luciel.

'Shhh! Keep your voice down. We wouldn't our little conversation being overhead now, would we?'

'No. . .' I admitted, my eyes now drifting upwards to his. 'But what are you doing here?'

His expression grew serious, the playfulness and teasing disappearing from his voice. 'The situation's changed. You're in danger MC.' Luciel stated seriously, his arms now folded over his broad chest.