Saeyoung x MC | Naughty

Saeyoung had just arrived home after a long trip out of town

Saeyoung had just arrived home after a long trip out of town. He was passing by MC's room when he heard peculiar sounds coming from inside. He carefully crept down the hallway, gently placing his duffel bag on the ground before approaching her door. He slid it open, careful not to make a sound. His eyes widened to see his lover masturbating.

'Ahhh~ Saeyoung. . .' MC moaned as she played with herself.

Saeyoung's cheeks reddened to the sound of his name leaving his lovers lips. He stood there for a few seconds, just admiring her in silence. Eventually, he decided to make his presence known. He pushed the door open all the way, and MC flushed an even deeper shade of red. 'S-Saeyoung!?' She gasped, trying her best to cover herself.

What a shame. She was close to coming too.

'Someone missed me.' He commented, earning a sheepish look from MC. He moved towards her, taking a seat on the bed. MC was covering her naked self with a blanket, her cheeks ablaze and eyes adverted to the floor. 'Come here.' He said, motioning to her. Slowly, she slid over to him, the blanket secured tightly around her body. When she approached, he tugged her into his lap, pulling the blanket from her.

'S-Saeyoung? What're you--?'

Saeyoung suddenly thrust a finger inside MC's soaked folds, causing her to cry out in ecstasy. He slowly began to move, MC's breath now quickening as she grasped Saeyoung's arm. 'Saeyoung. . . nhn. . . ahhh!'

'I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I promise that I'll make it up to you.'

MC gasped loudly, 'That's. . . right!' She managed in between breaths. 'You'd better--'

Saeyoung flipped their positions, laying MC down flat on her back. He spread her legs apart, licking his lips before thrusting his tongue inside her. She moaned, unable to control herself. She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on the circular motions Saeyoung was doing inside her. She had already been close before Saeyoung arrived, leaving her on edge. MC was painfully aware of the pleasure she was receiving. 'S-Saeyoung! I'm--'

'Not yet, baby girl.' He said as he pulled away, 'Not yet. . .'

MC groaned, 'Why not?'

Saeyoung smirked, 'I want to tease you a little more before finishing inside you. . .'

MC blushed.

Saeyoung kissed MC passionately while his hands fondled and played with her breasts. MC moaned against their kiss, her hands working to remove his shirt. She than ran her hands down Saeyoung's chest, gazing into his eyes as he broke the kiss. Saeyoung smiled before kneeling before MC, unzipping his pants and allowing his erect length to spring free. She took him in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his appendage. Saeyoung grunted, taking a fistful of MC's dark hair as she bobbed her head. She ran her tongue along him, making sure to hold her gaze.

'Ahhh, MC. . . !'

He stopped her, turning her so that she was down on all fours. He grinned, inserting himself inside her. MC moaned loudly, unable to control her lewd moans as Saeyoung quickened his pace. Tears appeared in his lovers eyes while saliva dripped from her tongue.

'You're doing so well, taking me in like that. . .'

'Ahhh! S-Saeyoung! Faster--!'

He happily obliged, a knot now forming in MC's stomach. She was so close, closer than she ever had been on her own. She had missed Saeyoung's touch, the feel of him inside her. She couldn't get enough. His thrusts quickened until she released, him following not that far behind.

'You're such a naughty girl.' He purred.

'Only for you.' MC retorted, now a panting mess.