Yoosung x Reader | The Surprise

Yoosung, Seven, MC

707 has entered the chat

Yoosung: I've been focusing on levelling up that I haven't been studying -_-

MC: You need to take better care of yourself Yoosung. All this gaming can be really unhealthy for your body.

Yoosung: T_T

Yoosung: Hey [MC], do you know what today is?

MC: Tuesday?

Yoosung: T_T

707: Lollolol.

MC: Ooh, hey seven! You crack that code yet?

707: Yay! Somebody finally noticed me X) and no, not yet.

707: I'm so tired I can feel my eyes closing. . .

707: Closing. . .

707 has left that chat

707 has entered the chat

Yoosung: Lolol.

Yoosung: I better go, school's going to start soon T_T

Yoosung: Talk to you later, MC.

Yoosung has left that chat

MC: I'll be off too, I have some stuff to take care of.

707: okay T_T

707: I better get back to work anyway.

707: Later.

707 has left the chat

***

You exited the chat, a cheeky smile creeping to your lips. Sure you felt really guilty for lying to Yoosung about knowing what today was but if you hadn't, you would have spoiled the surprise. You stuffed your phone into your handbag and exited the house, locking the door behind you, now on your way to Yoosung's college.

A few hours later, specifically lunch time, you arrived at his college. With the materials for the surprise in hand, you hurried towards the building. As you carefully, but slowly made your way up the steps, you saw Yoosung and some of his friends heading down the hallway. Your heart began to race, a sweat breaking out across your forehead. You couldn't let him spot you just yet. That would ruin the entire purpose of you coming here. You quickly ducked out of sight, watching in silent relief as Yoosung passed you without even giving you a second glance.

Once he disappeared around the corner, you persuaded one of the professors roaming the hallway to set up everything in a classroom, preferably Yoosung's next class. With some time later, she finally gave in, whispering back, 'The bell will ring in about less than 10 minuets so you'll have to hurry. I'm sure Yoosung will be thankful for the surprise.' And with a smile, the lady disappeared down the hallway, leaving you to celebrate your own mini victory.

Yoosung was in class 2A next, which was only a few classrooms away, thankfully. You hurried into the room, glancing around the hallway for any sight of your significant other before shutting the door. You let out a sigh of relief before you stared to get to work on the surprise.

'Okay, let's do this!'

***

The bell rang, signally the end of lunch. Now your heart was really racing. Knowing your boyfriend, he would be the last to arrive due to the fact that he usually spends his lunches in the technology room playing LOLOL.

As his classmates began to arrive, you hushed them. Explaining that it was Yoosung's birthday. Everyone cooperated and hid under the desks, awaiting the arrival of their fellow classmate. As time passed, finally Yoosung arrived at the classroom. Everyone jumped up, shouting surprise, shocking the unsuspecting blonde.

Yoosung was surprised at first before a soft smile graced his lips. He hurried over to you and threw his arms around you, his eyes full of tears, his voice wavering as he spoke.

'You remembered. . . Thank you MC.' he said as he began to choke up, 'This is the best birthday I've had in a long time. . .' Tears now streamed down his cheeks.

'Of course I remembered! I wouldn't miss this for the world!'