Jumin Han | Punishment p2

Y/N gasped as Jumin unclasped her bra

Y/N gasped as Jumin unclasped her bra. She immediately went to cover herself but Jumin stopped her. 'Sorry princess, but I'm the boss around here. I own you.' He whispered huskily as he pulled her panties down around her ankles. Y/N was now fully exposed.

Their apartment was on the top floor of the building, making Y/N feel incredibly nervous. Not only was she cautious about the fall that would follow if they broke the window pane but for the fact that she was exposed for all the world to see. Her cheeks grew hotter as she heard Jumin unzip his trousers, the sound of his belt clacking as it came undone. Jumin adjusted his grip on her before inserting a finger inside her.

Y/N moaned as he began to thrust his finger in and out of her, slowly adding another. She leant forward, struggling against him as he fondled her. He kissed along her back, still thrusting until he felt Y/N clamp around his finger.

'Jumin. . . !' Y/N cried out, 'S-Stop teasing me.'

The erotic sound of Y/N's moans sent Jumin over the edge. He couldn't wait any longer. He quickly set her down, flipping her so that she had her hands planted on the window, her behind facing Jumin. He then inserted himself into her wet folds and slowly began moving.

'Don't. . . Ahhh!'

Jumin took ahold of her hair as he thrust, 'What was that, princess?' He asked huskily, leaning down to be level with his lover.

The lustful female moaned hysterically, unable to control her voice as Jumin started to thrust deep inside her. Her breasts bounced as her face contorted with pure pleasure. Y/N struggled to stand upright, her legs shaking violently from the force. 'I said. . . Don't stop!' She groaned.

Jumin chuckled, 'I didn't plan on it.' He replied.

Y/N let out a loud gasp as Jumin found her sweet spot, hitting it relentlessly. 'J-Jumin. . . I'm going to--!'

Before Y/N could release, Jumin pulled out, earning a disappointed sigh from his lover. 'You didn't think I would allow you to cum, did you?' He teased and Y/N groaned. 'I can't let you do that. Not in front of the entire city. That's something for my eyes only.' He then picked Y/N up, carrying her to Jumin's king sized bed. He laid her down, positing his face at her entrance.

Y/N became a moaning mess as his tongue entered her. The disappointment from before slipped away as Jumin explored her, all her attention being focused on the intense pleasure he was bringing her. That's when Jumin really got turned on. He glanced up at Y/N who was now covering her face, unable to handle the sensations. He slowly moved up her body, hovering above her.

Y/N removed her arm, staring at him with a confusion expression on her face. 'Jumin? What's wrong?'

He then kissed her, slow and precisely. 'You know I love you right?' He muttered breathlessly when they parted.

His words took Y/N by surprise, her expression softening as she took his face in her hands. 'I know.' She kissed him again, 'I love you too.' She said with a smile.

Jumin bit his lip as she spread her legs for him. He then pushed himself inside her once more. He grunted as he thrust deeper, his lover now clinging to his back, legs wrapped around his waist. Her voice echoed around the room, practically screaming his name.

Due to the intensity of Jumin's thrusts, Y/N was quickly overcome by pleasure. 'Jumin!' She cried out, clinging onto him for dear life.

Jumin pulled back slightly so that he could look at his lover, continuing to thrust all the while. 'It's okay. Cum for me.' He purred and Y/N screamed out. She quickly released, sending Jumin over the edge. He finished soon after her, his chest heaving from the effort.

Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapsed. Jumin moved so that he was laying beside Y/N, allowing her to cuddle close to him. She smiled up at him, earning a smile from Jumin in return.