V x Female Reader | Love is Blind

V gazed down at Y/N, tears sliding down his cheeks and onto her face

V gazed down at Y/N, tears sliding down his cheeks and onto her face. He couldn't do it. He couldn't see her face clearly. He couldn't study her every feature or trace every line and curve. Everything was so fuzzy - so blurry. He felt ashamed. He would never be able to see Y/N. Never.

Y/N stared into V's clouded eyes, confusion gripping her features. 'What's wrong V? Did I do something wrong?' She asked softly, her hands finding his face, 'Please say something. . .'

He leant back, allowing Y/N to lean against the pillow behind her head. V rubbed his eyes furiously, trying to mask his weakness. He hated that Y/N had to see him like this - he never wanted to be weak in front of her.

'It's nothing Y/N. I'm sorry. . .'

'Sorry for what?'

V felt his heart swell, his shoulders lumped in defeat, 'For being weak. For allowing you to see me in this state. For not being able to see you clearly. . .'

Y/N ran her hands down the toned lines of V's bare chest, her eyes trained on him, 'Ooh V. . . that doesn't matter. As long as I have you, I'm happy. I love you for the way you are and will only continue loving you. Please don't go blaming yourself. . .'

He took her hands in his, 'Thank you, Y/N. . .' He whispered after a while of just sitting in silence. He went to place a kiss on her cheek when Y/N moved, directing the kiss to her lips. She grinned triumphantly and pulled him down on top of her. She listened to the rapid beating of his heart and savoured the feeling of his body pressed close against hers.

She ran a hand through his hair, twirling a strand around her finger. He grinned cheekily, assaulting her lips. 'You're not getting away that easily.'

He kissed her until her lips were plump - red and swollen. He then  moved down her neck, leaving love bites across her collarbone. V's eyes were clouded with lust, his mind and body screaming for Y/N.

'It's alright. . . go ahead.' She nodded, directing his hands to her clothes.

V tugged her shirt over her head, her gold necklace falling gracefully back in place. He removed his clothes in turn, throwing them over his shoulder before diving for Y/N.

They locked in a hot make-out session, both of them soon craving more.

They were on their honeymoon, spending their very first night together. In a way, it made Y/N nervous. So nervous that she thought she might die. On the other hand, she wanted this so badly that it was worth the nerves.

She sat up, moaning slightly against their kiss as V's rather large hands ran up and down her sides, tracing the curve of her waist.

The wind had picked up slightly, streaming in through the open door. V grunted as Y/N climbed on top of him, cupping the side of his face as she kissed him passionately.

He unclipped her bra, earning a small gasp from Y/N. He smiled, trailing kisses down her chest until he reached his destination.

V was more of an old romantic. Not really into the new stuff kids did today. He treated Y/N with care, like she was the most precious thing in the world. He couldn't stand the thought of making her uncomfortable, therefore proceeding to the constant worry of hurting her when he sheathed himself inside her.

'Is this okay?' He asked as he glanced down.

She only smiled, 'Of course it is, dummy.'

V slowly started to move, earning a string a moans from Y/N, 'Ahh, V!' Ngnn. . .'

Y/N couldn't help it. Moans fell from her lips, followed by other lewd sounds. She forced herself to cover her mouth.

V smiled, chuckling a little as he gently pulled her hand away, 'You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Y/N. I want to hear your voice.'

'That's the problem! It's because it's you that it's embarrassing. . .'

He chuckled, 'I see.'

V continued to thrust into her at a steady pace, gradually increasing as they felt their climaxes near. Eventually, they were sent over the edge and they both came. When he pulled out, he laid next to Y/N, hugging her to his chest. A smile tugged at her lips, her cheeks fading to a light pink. 'Hmm, what's that saying again. . . Love is blind. . .'

'What was that?' He asked, his forehead creasing slightly.

Y/N laughed, 'I mean, you did try to kiss a lamp at one stage tonight.'

'Did not!' V retorted defensively.'

'Did too.' Y/N hummed.

V paused, letting out a soft whine, 'I did, didn't I . . . ?'

Y/N laughed once more, 'You did.'

He kissed her nose, 'Alright, that's enough now, you should get some sleep. . .'

'