Jumin x MC | Addicted

Today just couldn't get any weirder could it? I sighed while waiting for my interview at the one and only C&R. I didn't know if I should be excited or extremely nervous. My emotions just seemed to be shut down right now. However, my heart seemed to skip a beat when the receptionist called my name. Now I was really feeling the pressure.

I felt like I might throw up. My palms were extremely sweaty and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. My heartbeat was so loud that I could practically hear it. I drew in a deep breath and tried my best to calm down. There's no use getting all worked up.

I followed the lady slowly, my eyes drifting the tall, dark haired male on the other side of the walkway. Our eyes seemed to meet, locking briefly. He coughed, averting his eyes almost immediately after. I placed a hand to my heart. Why was it racing so much?

***

Well, the interview went rather smoothly, apart from the fact that I was assigned to work alongside the Boss' son. I heard that he was rather cold to his employees but just meant that he was strictly professional. Sometimes he would work over time, and that meant that his assistant was entitled to do the same. That, I wasn't too excited for.

Everyone is allowed their own preference of how the work. Personally, I'm the same. I usually turn up to work ready to work and that's all. I hardly ever mingle with others unless I absolutely have to. I dare say, I'm a workaholic. With no family around and only a cat to look after, I spend most of my time at work with hardly any time to myself.

I approached Mr Han's office, giving the black double-doors a swift knock.

'Enter.' A male voice called from inside.

I took one last deep breath and put on a facade. I then pulled open the doors and stepped inside, closing them quietly behind me. I glanced up and to my realisation, it was the handsome man from the hallway.

He was poised at his desk, reading over files and scanning over various documents. He seemed to be engrossed in his work, yet somehow hyper aware of my presence.

'Ah, so you're the new employee assistant Kang informed me about. I apologise for not being able to attend your interview. I had other matters to attend to during that time.'

I bowed slightly, 'There's no need to apologise, I completely understand. You must be a very busy man, Mr Han.'

He chuckled without looking up. 'Indeed I am. But please, don't be so formal all the time.'

My cheeks flushed and I immediately stood up straight, 'Sorry, Sir.'

He seemed to cringe at the word "Sir" in which made me wince. I had only just met the guy and I was already screwing things up. I shuffled my feet awkwardly, my cheeks now starting to heat up.

'Don't look so worried, MC. You're doing just fine.'

'H-how did you know I was. . . ?'

'Please, I've seen many employees make the same face. It's fine, really. Just try and relax.'

'O-okay. . .' I stuttered, daring to meet his gaze.

Well. . . isn't this just terrible. He probably thinks I'm a complete ditz.

A few days later:

After a while, things just seem to flow naturally and things weren't so awkward anymore. I hadn't gotten too flustered and I hadn't made a fool of myself, yet. Things were actually not looking too bad. Perhaps being around him, made me feel a lot calmer.

We were just packing up after a meeting when Mr Han walked over to the door and locked it. I was just gathering my paperwork when the sound startled me.

I glanced in the direction of Mr Han, noticing his hand on the lock. 'Is something wrong, Mr Han?' I asked, confused as to his actions.

'Everything's wrong. I just can't seem to concentrate when I'm around you. You're very. . . distracting.' He stated as he advanced for me. 'I like to keep things in the workplace strictly professional but you're making that very difficult for me.'

I backed up against the desk, Mr Han now positioned directly in front of me, pressed up against me to be more exact. I felt his breath on my neck as he placed a hand on the wall, above my head. My cheeks instantly flushed, 'M-Mr Han?'

'Shh. . .' He cooed as he bit down lightly on my earlobe. 'Don't speak.'

I clamped my mouth shut, my heart beating in my ears as he brought his lips closer to mine. Lightly brushing them before kissing me desperately - almost as if he had been craving me.

'You don't know how long I've wanted to do this

'You don't know how long I've wanted to do this.' He said seductively, his hands running up and down my body, ruffling my clothes. He then picked me up and placed me on the desk, his body now positioned between my legs. He lingered his lips near mine, teasing me before pressing them onto mine.

His lips felt like heaven.

His voice dripping with seduction.

He was the very definition of danger.

He was addictive.

My eyes bulged in surprise as I felt his hot tongue enter my mouth, it seeming to explore every nook and cranny. I draped my arms over his shoulders, slightly pulling him closer to me.

By now, we were both panting and slightly red faced.

'Mr Han. . .'

'Call me, Jumin.'

'Jumin. . .' I managed, shyly. 'We can't do this. What if we get caught--?'

'This is the heir of C&R you're talking to. I certainly won't be getting rid of you anytime soon.' He said with a husky chuckle.

I dropped my head, 'Of course. . . But why are you doing this? Why now?' I asked weakly.

Jumin looked deep in thought for a moment, considering his response carefully. 'Well, to tell you the truth. I wanted you from the very moment I laid eyes on you. You had my hooked; addicted.'

He paused, resting his head on my shoulder. 'Do you know how hard it was resisting the one you lust for? The one that you so desperately want to be with?'

I gulped, 'I can imagine.'

He then placed a kiss to my neck, whispering directly into my ear, 'You're the only woman who's made me feel this way, MC. Like I'm utterly powerless, vulnerable and madly in love.'