Saeran | Master

Y/N stumbled after Saeran, her face a blushing mess as her master strung her along. She was exhausted, unable to take it any more. Her knees wobbled, collapsing beneath her. She hit the ground with a soft thud, her body officially drained. Saeran glanced back at her angrily when he noticed her in a heap on the ground. He tugged on the leash, forcing her to her feet. She tripped, tumbling back to the ground as she stared at her master apologetically.

'I'm sorry.' She muttered, speaking quietly as her eyes turned glassy. She knew she was going to be punished for this.

Saeran smiled sadistically as he walked over to Y/N and crouched down. He lifted her chin to stare him in the eye, 'Disrespecting me like this will get you punished Y/N. . . Do you really want that?' He asked, his eyes widening with delight.

Y/N shook her head, tears springing to the corners of her eyes, 'No. . . I'm really sorry. . .'

She hang her head in shame, her bangs obscuring her face. Saeran fixed up Y/N's clothes, placing the strap of her shirt back on her shoulder for it had slid down, nearly exposing her naked chest.

Saeran smiled, kissing Y/N's plump lips. 'I think you've been through enough for one day. How about we head back to my room and instead of punishing you, I reward you?' He said, a seductive grin reaching his lips.

Y/N nodded, her cheeks reddening. 'Yes, master.'

'