CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

I rolled on the other side of the bed draping myself with the blanket looking for a comfortable position so that sleep would welcome me. But I wasn't having any luck.

All I could think of is deep ocean blue eyes drowning me in and those pink full lips that get pulled half way up in a smirk. This is crazy. I am going crazy. My mind is getting intoxicated with these weird thoughts. All I keep thinking about is seeing his handsome face again and getting melted in his velvety voice. All I keep wondering his how soft those lips are. These feelings are so foreign. Never have I ever had such thoughts for any boy let alone a man who is older than me and my teacher. This is insane. No boy made me feel like this just by looking at me like he does. The way he makes my heart go all ninja and my blood pump in my veins or the way he makes me blush by just looking in my eyes. This is all so new and I am so confused.

How older is he anyway, four or five years? That's not too much right?

I searched for my phone to look at the time. It was already 2:15 am. I needed to sleep. Letting go of the ideas floating in my mind, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I could sense someone watching me. I opened my eyes slowly blinking a few times to adjust with the incoming sunlight through my window. I turned around in my bed to see Mr. Williams leaning by the door, his hands folded in front and a small smile resting on his lips. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I am not watching things. Nope. Still there.

"Good morning." He said now padding in.

"Morning. How long have you been standing there?" I asked, my voice thick, covered in sleep.

"Although it's an amazing sight, I came in just now." He said and I know he was lying. I simply nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked now getting up and sitting on the bed pulling my knees to my chest, still covered in the blanket.

I took in his complete figure. He was wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of washed blue jeans. His hair was still a little wet and his aftershave surrounded me. He stood near my bed.

"I am here for your Calculus class Iris." He said.

"I thought you wanted to give up tutoring?" I asked remembering his words from last night.

"I said I would still help you. So get up and get freshened up. I am waiting downstairs."

I nodded and got out of bed. He turned to leave the room. On reaching the door he turned back again.

"By the way Iris, nice shorts." He said and winked at me.

I looked down only to realize I am wearing my pink Dora shorts. My eyes went wide and my cheeks turned crimson. He laughed out loud and went out of my room.

Sighing I went inside the bathroom. After finishing up with my morning routine, and changing into a cute off-shoulder top and black leggings I walked down to the kitchen. I found Mr. Williams sitting on one of the chairs beside my dad.

"Morning." I greeted everyone and went behind the counter to grab a bowl. I poured some milk and cereals into the bowl and sat beside my dad.

"Aren't you guys getting late for work?" I asked my parents.

"We were just leaving." My dad replied. He folded the newspaper and sipped on his coffee. I nodded in reply focusing on my food. You can tell me there's a Tsunami and first thing I would do is run to save my food. That's how pure my love is.