Chapter 17

I know it's been forever . But I'm finally done with my exams for a while. So here it is. And I wrote this in half sleep so expect tons of mistakes. Also I am going to try and be regular on this story. So I'll try putting  the next chapter by sunday.
Happy reading.

Chapter 17

I needed to pee. I tried to get out of the bed but something really heavy  was pressing  me down. I struggled to breathe and tried to push whatever was weighing me down. A hand crawled up my stomach. I froze at my spot, my eyes going wide. I don't remember going in bed with someone. Hell even my drunken state would have remembered that.

I shrieked and jumped out of the bed as the realisation of someone sneaking in my bed dawned upon me  and with all the glory landed on the floor on my butt. Laughter errupted through the room and I just stared at the person ,rolling on my bed clutching his stomach , like a lost puppy.

"You... that... god. It was so funny." Jake said still laughing hard and I continued to stare at him without blinking.

There's one thing I love the most, other than my food ofcourse, and if you haven't figured it out yet it's my beauty sleep. You just don't mess with me when I am asleep and this whole week of my summer I have fallen four times off my bed, was dragged to stupid math classes at seven in the morning, bossed over by my teacher and finally when I get to sleep on a Sunday morning without any nuisance crawling up my ass my jerk of a best friend decided it was funny to crawl up my bed and scare the shit out of me. Oh this is so not funny to me.

I glared at my prey and jumped at him growling like a wild dog. Oh no I am not a like a sweet little kitten when I am angry. I actually bite.

"Ow.. ow ow ow. Iris. Let go off my hair." Jake groaned in pain.

"Now what's funny?" I asked still not letting him go.

"I am sorry. I am sorry." He yelped in pain. Feeling satisfied with my little revenge, I let him go.

"Geez woman. I was kidding. Can't you take a small joke?" He said still rubbing his head. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"Sarah kicked me out of the guest room. So I sneaked into yours." He said looking heartbroken.

"And why did she do that?"

"Why would you think I did something?"

"Ok whatever." I don't really want to have this conversation right now. They can solve their own issues and if they don't , I am always here to lock them up in a room until they sort out everything. And I really need to pee.

After taking a shower and getting in my most comfortable shorts I rushed downstairs to feed my growling stomach. A strong smell of my mom's famous pan cakes hit my nose and I rushed towards the kitchen. Sure enough my mother was standing on the other side of the kitchen counter.

"Mom." I shrieked and rushed towards her.

"Hey sweetie." She said and embraced me in a warm hug. I hugged her back. I missed her so much. I don't know how am I gonna cope up when I leave for college. I love my parents and they have been the best parents in this world. They have always been around, coming to all my dance shows and even the school's basketball match to watch me cheer.

I hugged my dad as well and sat beside him pulling out a chair. After my excitement died down I finally realised another presence in the room. Mr. Williams was silently seeping on his coffee with a small smile tugging up on his lips.