Chapter 8

Author's note: unedited chapter and I'm sure there are lots of spelling mistakes. I wrote this in the middle of the night. Sorry for the delay. Please vote and comment. :)

Chapter 8

I sat on the sofa ,my legs crossed,hands folded in front, glaring at the ceiling and wishing it would just fall down, only on the figure sitting on the other corner of the sofa with that annoying smirk resting on his annoyingly sexy face.

"If you are wishing for that ceiling to fall off, I hope your parents are insured." Chris said looking at me.

I huffed in response.

"Iris?"

Ignore him.

"Iris?"

Just ignore him and he'll leave.

Chris got up from the couch. He is leaving already? That was easy. He looked down at me, his lips pursed into a thin line.

"Iris" he said again. He glared at me, his eyes turning darker, all the humour gone from them. I bit my lips.

"Y...Yes?"

"Stop it."

"What?"

In one swift movement Chris came in front of me,hovering over me. He put both his hands on the either side of the sofa and leaned in a little, his breathing fanning my face. My breathing came out ragged and my eyes nearly jumped off the sockets.

"W..what are you doing?" The words came out stuttering.

Chris bent forward bridging the distance between us, his nose almost touching mine. Our lips would touch even if I move a slightest bit. What is he doing?

Any girl would kill to be at my place right now but I don't want this. Heck! I've known him for only two days. This is all too soon.

Chris lifted my chin with his finger, a mischiveous grin lingering on his lips.

Push him away Iris. The voice inside my head screamed at me but I was too shocked to move.

Chris came closer a little closer and I closed my eyes shut.

Oh God. I'm going to be kissed! Scratch that I'm going to be kissed by my teacher!

A loud sound of laughter echoed in the room. Confused ,I opened my eyes only to see Chris laughing hard, clutching his stomach.

I stared at him, my face turning red with embarrassment. Chris continued laughing, rolling on the couch beside me. Anger rushed within me. What the hell does he think of himself.

"Get out." I shouted at him.

He stopped laughing at once and stared back at me.

"Iris! Calm down. I was just playing around." He said looking horrified at my outburst.

"Is everything some kind of a joke to you?" I spitted out. Chris flinched under my stare and I'm sure I looked like a blood sucking demon right now who is going to jump over him any second.

"Iris. I'm sorry." Chris apologised. Guilt glistening in his eyes.

"You know the way out." Giving him one final look, I turned on my heels and started towards my room upstairs.

I slammed the door of my room aware that Chris is still fixated on the same spot I left him. I know he isn't going to leave and this makes me more mad at him if that is even possible. I slumped on the bed and burried my face in the pillow. A frustrated groan left my mouth.