Chapter 12

Author's note: I know it's nearly been two months but I had been attacked by a major writer's block.I hope you enjoy this.

Chapter 12

After showing around for another hour and me still gawking at everything inside the apartment, Chrish dragged me out when he saw me drooling over his leather couch.

"Let's get you feeded before you eat up my entire house." He said smirking.

I wasn't planning on licking his xbox.... okay may be I was but you cannot blame me. He has the latest version. Yes I'm a cheer leader which is very girly but that does not mean I can not like video games. I let Chrish grab my hand and drag me to his car without any protest. My skin tingled at his touch, a warm sensation running down through my entire body. My stomach felt.....funny. I ducked my head down to hide the blush that made its way to my cheeks but I didn't retrace my hand. I liked this warmth and my stomach was grumbling so it wasn't like I was going to say no to the food.

After a few minutes of drive Chrish parked outside Mcdonalds. I immediately stepped out of the car without waiting for him. He followed me inside and as soon as we stepped in, a familiar smell of chicken burgers and fries hit my nosetrills. My stomach grumbled louder.

Chrish chuckled beside me.

"I don't understand how you don't get fat with the amount of food you eat." He said smiling.

"I work out a lot. Come on I'm hungry." I dragged him to the counter. After getting our orders we looked for an empty table and settled at one in the corner. Not caring about my teacher, a devilish but a hot teacher, sitting beside me , I munched on my food very unlady like.

"So?" He said in an introgative way.

I looked up from my food to him. He was staring back at me with one eyebrow raised. How does he do that? Looking perfect in every thing he does without even trying. Even now sitting beside me with his hair messily falling over his face and eating junk he looks like someone who has walked right out of the magazine.

"Iris?" Chrish said again and I realised that I have been staring at him. I mentally slapped myself.

"What?"

"I asked what do you do?"

"I dance."

"Dance?"

"Yes. I dance and I'm the head cheer leader of my school." I said.

"Yes? You mean the queen bee?"

I scrounched my nose at that. Queen bee?

"No. Do I look like those mean plastic dolls?" I said defensively. Just because I'm a cheer leader, he doesn't get any right to judge or stereotype me.

"N..No. I didn't mean that." He stuturred.

I stared at him. I could not believe I was watching my teacher..scratch that..my arrogant, cocky teacher sturtter.. Damn ,I should have recorded this!

"What do you mean then?" I asked trying to be angry and hide my smirk.

"Nothing at all. I'm sure your a great cheer leader.... And.. And an amazing dancer.. Yeah.."

I could not control anymore and burst into fist of laughter.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You.. Your face...Priceless." I said in between laughter.

Chrish cleared his throat.

"I was just pretending." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked still smirking.

Mr. Teacher and IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara