Chapter 5

Author's note: Sorry for the late update but I have been really busy. This is short and unedited so it might contain some errors. Pardon! Please give your feedback so I can know if this story is a crap or I should continue it. Vote and comment if you want me to continue.

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I have been sitting in the class for an hour now. I gazed at the wall clock for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes hoping the clock hands would move faster and I would get over with this class already but the damn thing wouldn't move. I swear if I solve one more question I'll go crazy and if Mr. Williams forces me to solve one more question I will pull out his hair.

"I am not solving anymore problems." I declared and dropped the pencil on the table which made a cluttering sound on coming in contact with the wooden table.

"Why not?" He asked raising one eyebrow. Damn! That's hot!

"Because."

"Come on Iris. You are doing really good. One more hour."

My eyes grew wide as if I have seen a ghost and not the greek God sitting in front of me.

"One more hour! No. I'm going home." I said firmly.

"Half an hour?" Chris tried to bargain.

I shook my head. Not happening buddy.

"Fine. I'll let you go today."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

He smirked at me. He isn't going to let this slide so easily.

"Really. But you'll stay for two hours tomorrow."

"What?"

"You heard me." He replied still smirking. Cocky smirking sexy bastard.

"Nah. No. That's torture."

"I thought you liked me?"

"W..what?" I stuttered and my cheeks flamed up.

He chuckled.

"You are so cute Iris. I meant studying with me."

I mentally face palmed for making an idiot out of myself in front of him.

"So two hours from tomorrow." He said flashing his perfect smile which showed his adorable dimple on his left cheek. This could make any girl  swoon and I melted right there.

Get a grip Iris.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on Iris. What do I need to do to convince you?"

"This is boring. I'm already doing this for one and a half hour in the mornings I can't study for another two hours now."

"An hour then?" He asked.

I sighed. His eyes glittered. He knew he was winning this.

"I..."

His phone went off cutting me in between. He took out his phone from the pocket and looked at the caller id and his eyebrows furrowed. The carefree look wiped off from his face.

"Excuse me." He said and went inside  the small room which looked like a store room and  which he used as his office. His house wasn't too big but it  definitely had more space than what's needed for one person. Mr. Williams took the classes in the basement of his house. We were only six students in total so it wasn't too packed.

Why is it taking him so long? Who is he talking to and why did he look so stressed just looking at the caller id.

I waited for him to return, trying to balance the pencil between my nose and upper lips. Awkward. I know.

After my fifth attempt at balancing the pencil, Chris returned running his hand through his hair. He looked tired and stressed like he has aged in just ten minutes of his conversation. He looked at me and a small smile creeped up on his lips.

"What are you doing?" He asked amused.

My face flushed and I dropped the pencil instantly.

"N..nothing."

He chuckled lightly.

"Who were you talking to? You look stressed." I asked.

"It's nothing." He said seriously all the humour gone from his face.

"Girlfriend issue?"

Why the hell did I ask him that?

"No." He said not looking at me.

"Okay."

He sat on his chair and turned the pages of the book. I started looking around, embarrassed by my earlier remark. Why do I even open my mouth?

"Jake warned​ me about your famous flying kick." He said out of no where.

"WHAT???" I screamed.

"He was warning me that if I try to do anything to hurt you he would use his special ninja skills on me but that if I escape your famous flying kick." He said in a serious tone, trying hard to hold back his laughter.

I hid my face in my palm and groaned.

JAKE DOUCHEBAG POTTER I'M GOING TO FREEZE YOUR BALLS.

Chris started laughing hard and my face turned a deeper shade of red.

Oh mother earth, just burry me inside you!

"Oh Iris. You are so fun to tease." He said trying to control his laughter.

"Shut up. I am leaving"

"Hey! Don't leave I'm sorry."

I looked away and he stopped laughing.

"Jake is your boyfriend?" He asked.

Jake? My boyfriend? I burst out laughing at the thought.

"What's so funny?" He asked leaning towards me.

"You are." I said still trying to control my laughter. " Jake is my friend not my boyfriend."

"Oh okay."

"I should leave now."

"Okay. Do you want me to drop you?" He asked.

Yes!

"No. I'll be fine." I shrugged.

"I'll drop you." He said and left the class. Why did he bother asking me in the first place? He is always too....Authorative.

My stomach fluttered at the thought of being alone with him in the car.  Stop getting stupid ideas Iris. He is just dropping you off. No big deal.

I sighed and followed Chris out of his basement.

Why do I always end up being in these situations?