Chapter 10

Author's note:- sorry for the late update but I've to look after other things. Like my sleep. ;). This is unedited so expect the mistakes.. vote and comment.

Chapter 10

The sun rays fell on my face dancing through the open curtains. I groaned and covered my face with the blanket. I've got one day to sleep in. Go away stupid sunlight. Oh I wish mom was here. She would have closed the curtains which I always forget.

Suddenly a strong smell of coffee and waffles hit my nose. Mom's back! I quickly got off my bed and ran to hug my parents. I headed towards the kitchen expecting my mom behind the counter dancing and making breakfast for us and my dad to sit in his ususal spot burrying his eyes in the newspaper. I stopped on my track as soon as my eyes landed on a man, his back turned towrads me, his masculine sexy back I must say. I stared at his back for another minute monitoring his every move, how his muscles flexed lightly when he lifted the pan and flipped the content. Geez How can someone be so damn perfect! It's torturous watching him like this.

Stop drooling Iris. You are sounding like a creepy stalker.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. Chrish turned around, a big smile resting on his lips.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Morning. What time is it?"

"One."

"What!!! I slept through the entire day?"

Chrish snickered.

"Nope. Kidding. It's only half past nine."

I glared at him. Idiot.

"What are you still doing here? Didn't you have some work to finish? That's why you cancelled the class." I said.

"I did. I'm doing my work."

"Really? Because all I can see is you stuffing your mouth with my food."

"Ouch. I was making breakfast for you. As an apology for last night." He said making a sad face.

My face heated up at the mention of last night, all the memories crawling back. After Chrish left me in the kitchen I went to my room after my heart calmed down and resumed beating like a normal human being. I tossed and turned in my bed for an hour replaying the scene before sleep finally took over me.

"You broke my heart Iris." He said placing a hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes at him. Chrish chuckled and wincked at me.

I pulled a chair and sat down yawning.

"I need more sleep and I've full day. Yay." I said.

"No you don't." Chrish said looking at me.

"Why not?" I took a sip of the coffee Chrish passed me already feeling refreshed.

"You are coming with me."

"Okay."

Wait. What?

"I am ...what?"I stared back at him confusion written all over my face.

"Coming with me. You are coming with me." He said smiling.

"No. Not gonna happen." To hell I am going anywhere with him.

"Yes you are."

"And what makes you think you can order me around?" I asked.

"I am your teacher." The corner of his lips lifted up in a cocky smirk. Jerk.

"Not in my house. Now get out of here. My parents would be back soon." My phone went off as soon as the words left my mouth. I checked the caller id before answering the call.

"Hey dad." I said, a cheeky smile plastered on my face.

'Hey kiddo. How are you? You didn't cought the house on fire, did you?" My dad said from the other side.

"No dad. I didn't." I rolled my eyes but reaslised he couldn't see me." But guess who did?"

"Tressa again?" My dad said refering to Sarah's mother.

"Yes. But it's not as bad as last time."

"I hope so."

"So what time you would be back?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot honey. Your uncle here got some emergency. Apparantly he was trying to scare your mom last night but saw her in her face mask and started running. Now he is sitting with a bandaged leg."

"Oh God. Is he alright?" . Uncle Rob is really funny but he acts stupidly most of the time. Anyways I love him.

"Yes honey he is fine. Just a minor sprain. Don't worry."

I sighed.

"We might need to stay here for a couple of days more. You know how clumsy he is." My dad said.

"WHAT!!!" No. He cannot do that to me.

"Shouldn't you be celebrating honey? You have the entire house to yourself." My dad said and I could sense the amusement in his voice.

"Right Dad if only you would have been here last night."

"Did I miss on something?" He said in his interogating voice.

"Not much." I could feel someone staring at me. Stupid teacher. Eavesdropping!

"Okay dad. I gotta go. Bye."

"Bye kid. Take care."

I disconnected the call and turned to face Chrish who was leaning against the kitchen counter, hands tucked in his pockets and staring back at me with one eyebrow raised.

Can I take a picture? Damn did he look good right now!

"So your parents are not coming back for a couple of days more?"

"You heard that?" I knew he was a Vampire! It's impossible for a human being to look so damn perfect.

"Yeah.. You were quite loud." He said smirking.

"Oh..." I looked down to hide the redness creeping on my cheeks. Chrish chuckled at my pathetic attempt.

"Not funny." I said . Just get out of my house already.

"Yes. It is."

I huffed in response.

"Now finish your breakfast and get ready." He said pushing the plate towards me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I said stubbornly.

Chrish sighed.

"Do you want to pass this subject or not?" He said in I-am-in-no-mood-to-fight-with-a-hormonal-teenage-girl tone.

I glared at him. He is black mailing me !! What the hell does he think of himself!! Seriously dad, you found him in the entire world to teach me? If I didn't need him so badly to pass I would have been behind the bars already. Murder charges.

I groaned and got up from my sit to get ready to pass another hellish day with my teacher. No scratch that. My blacmailing devil of a teacher.