He got done and sat his phone in the middle consol and didn’t say nothing I turned back to the window after gaping at him.

                “Your mom said hi.” He laughed.

                “No ship Sherlock!” I raised my hands and slapped them down on my legs, following along with a light bit of laughter.

                I felt better somewhat but I still felt like crying when Christina Perry’s newish song ” thousand years” came on.

                “I loved you for a thousand years I’ll love you for a thousand more… I have died every day waiting for you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand more.” I and along with her knowing Aaron was listening to me.

                “You know what?” he decided.

                “What?” I asked knowing I sounded confused.

                “Can we try that date over again?” he raised an eyebrow at me begging me to say yes

                Yes

                “No…” I meant for it to sound almost firm but not in a mean way but instead it came out in a question.

                “Why not,” he whined loudly in my ear.

                “I just want to go home,” I pulled my legs up to my chest suddenly feeling really fatigued.

                “So what about tomorrow?”

                “We’ll see.” I said cockily as I winked and got out of the car that pulled into my drive way a few seconds before.

                I went inside and threw myself on my makeshift bed letting all the car sounds and bird chirping fade away as I drifted to sleep.

                I woke up to the last sounds I heard before I fell asleep I looked at my phone to catch a glimpse at the time 8:30 in the morning! I groaned at the time, I got up and put on my swim suit quietly walking downstairs like I was going to wake someone up. I flung my towel off my shoulder and put it over a patio chair.

                I dived in the chlorine soaked water and came up for a gasp of breath. When my head broke the surface something wrapped around my waist and pulled me under. The thing turned me around and I opened my eyes before his lips came crashing down on mine. We floated to the top and I backed my head away to get some air. I looked at him and then remembered where we were.

                “What are you doing here?” I asked a little out of breath.

                “Well I thought I’d go for a morning swim and your mom said I was welcome over anytime.” He pulled me in a little closer to him.

                “But at 8:30 in the morning?” I raised an eyebrow.

                “I went to bed early last night early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.” He bragged.

                “Isn’t that a Benjamin franklin quote?” I tried unsuccessfully to wriggle out of his embrace not that I minded it that much.

                “I don’t know, it sounded smart so I said it.” He let go of me and flipped back in the pool momentarily going under the water.