Chapter 3

I finally got Aaron off my back by just saying that I forgot their names. I was starting to get tiered, he said a few times he was going to go but he never actually did I always accidently started a new conversation. By the time I looked at the time it was 3 in the morning.

                “Hey I’m going to bed its getting really late.” I decided just to cut it short rather than fall over from a lack of sleep.

                “Oh ok hey I’ll call you about the details.” He walked out the door without a second glance backwards. I ran upstairs threw on my pajamas and snuggled up into my blankets until I was comfortable, I looked up at the ceiling thinking this is my new life and so far I’m loving it. I just kept thinking that thought over and over until I fell asleep.

                I woke up around noon; I hopped in the shower and put on a forever 21 vibrant royal green cut out dress and a pair of black wedge ankle boots. I laughed at myself remembering I had like nowhere to go right now I went over to Aaron’s house and knocked on his door.

                “Coming!” He yelled across his house, “hello.” He wiped his face off with his arm and his shirt was covered in sweat.

                “Nice…um look there.” I teased. He looked down and a smirk played at the edges of his lips.

                “Well you don’t look so bad yourself.” He finally broke down laughing.

                “Thanks I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out again.” I tried to keep from joining in the laughter.

                “Well I would but I have band practice you can come if you want,” He looked a little bit hope full.

                “As long as I’m back by five,” He raised an eyebrow at me.

                “Got a hot date?” He joked around.

                “Something like that,” I played along but he just frowned. “I’m just kidding but I do have places to be so…” I just trailed off.

                “Well go head come in I’m going to hop in the shower and then we can leave.” He ran up the stairs before I let myself in I sat on the couch Indian style I thrummed my fingers on the wooden table beside me.

                We are the champion my friend and well keep on fighting till the end bum…bum… bum ‘cause we are the champions we are the champions…

                A phone started to go off which I made out to be Aarons because mine didn’t have that ring tone. “Anna! Will you reply to that for me?” Aaron yelled from his bathroom. I flipped open his phone to see a text message from a guy named Zeik

                Are you going to be here soon?

                I hit the reply button yeah in the shower atm.

                I sat back down the phone knowing that the next text message would be something like ‘Kay or something that doesn’t need a reply.

                “Are you almost out yet?” I shouted up the stairs being a little impatient. He popped his head out from behind the wall, and slid down the banister.

                “Yep.” He kissed my forehead making me blush ever so lightly, “I’ll race you,” He poked my nose.

                “You’re on.” I ran to the door as fast as I could almost running into it trying to open it but still making it I got in the car with Aaron right behind me. “I WIN!” I gloated.