My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - The Best Surprise Ever Wasn't My Brother, Wasn't Too Good

Start from the beginning

“You asshole. You got me all wet.” I put on my guy short and a loose shirt and rap my towel around myself before he turns.

“Opps sorry didn’t see you.” He says. Man he had the sexiest and deepest voice I’ve ever heard. But don’t let that voice get you. The devil gave it to him to torture girls. Then smiles showing off his perfectly shown dimples. Don’t let that get you either. Remember he was made by the devil to torture us.

“Omg. I’m really sic of you. You are disrespectful, dirty, rude and annoying. I promised my brother I wouldn’t send you to the hospital but one more thing and I will drown you.” He snorted. This guy I hate him. At least my friends haven’t meet him. “Now get the hell out of MY pool because my friends are coming over.”

“You have friends?” He asks giving me an innocent look. Really right now I could use my guy friends right now. Just then the door bell rings. I went and got it. All of my friends were here.

“We came in peace and for the pool.” I hear Gabe say. For the first time sounding normal. I smile at all of them.

“Come on let go to the pool. Though we got an intruder.” Just then we enter the patio. The girls start gasping.

“Who is that hotty.” Gloria says. Tom looks at her then at Jake then at Gloria again. She just smiles at him.

“IT isn’t a hotty he is the devil personal devil. Yeah I never thought it was possible. But its name is Jake.” I hear the girls giggle, the guy just laugh.

“Let just get in and see if really is that bad.” I hear Twin 2 say. She is the quietest out of us all. She takes of her shorts and shirt and jumps in the pool he looks at her then straight into my eyes. I see some emotion but the they turn cold. He looked away. I looked at my friends. The rest of my friends were doing the same as Twin 2. I took of my towel and then my short then my loose shirt. While I was doing that the guys started shouting as if I were striping. The devil ignored all this. He looked angry.

“Hey devil’s personal devil if your angry why don’t you just leave.”

“Because I don’t feel like it.” I scowled at him. He just smile at me. Damn him and that smile. Even thought I hate him, that smile stir things. I really don’t know why. He blinks while looking at me. I ignore it an jump in the pool. After a while we decided to get out the pool to eat and play 7 min in heaven. They decided I was going first. The guys had put a number in a bag.

“Okay Lynn chose first.” Gloria says. We are ruining her mind. She used to be innocent. I put my hand in the bag. Please it not be 6, please no 6, no 6, no 6. I pull out a number. Hot damn. I have bad luck.

“It’s a nine.” I say trying to hide the line that tells us it was in fact a 6.

“Let me see.” Mira says. She takes it from me. Damn. I start walking into my closet. “It’s a 6 not 9.” I hear him grunt. “Come on Jake it not going to kill you to kiss her. She isn’t ugly.”

“You’re only that because she is your cousin.”

“Nope not really. If I were a dude. I do her.” He laughs and it sound sincere. But something about it sounds fake. I really don’t think he likes her.

“You are too cute for your own good.” She giggles and I feel like killing myself. I felt something but I don’t know what it was. I hear him walking towards the closet. Why me. Why did I have to kiss him.

“Lets get this over with.” He spits out. “At least I don’t have to look at you.”

“You know what. I don’t give a shit about the promise I made to my brother.” My punch flew at his face and hit his jaw.

“Damn bitch.”

“I rather be a damn bitch any time and not a mother fucker who doesn’t know how to treat a lady” I say. Then starts sobbing. I turn around.

“Damn it. You brother is going to kill.” He lowers his voice to a whisper and talks thinking I couldn’t hear him. “I promised him I wouldn’t date you and make her cry and yet here I am making her cry. You idiot you could have just been nice to her and not date her. She might have had a boyfriend she is pretty enough. No she is more than pretty she is too damn hot for her own good. How do I shut her up.” His hands go around my wrist turn me around to face him and moves me closer to him. Then kisses me full up on the lips. And damn that boy can kiss. Wait he isn’t a boy he was a man. Damn I like this too much. His hands drop from my wrist and put them around my waist and push me closer to him. My arms found a way around his neck and he leaned on a wall and rapped my legs around his waist. He had a erection but I didn’t care what I cared for was that his hands were exploring my body. They touched my thigh then went to my bare stomach because I still had my bathing suit on. They went to my large breast. His hands played with them, then they abandoned them leaving me wanting more. They went to my face. His hand caress my face. That was something I never expect. Then they became sexual again touching my inner thighs then my breast. He knew when to stop leaving me moaning and wanting more. I wanted more. I wanted so much more. I wonder how long it has been since I had sex. I don’t know and didn’t care anymore after his hands started touching me again. I always wondered if the devil was female or male. I got my answer. If he was the devil’s personal devil because he gave the devil so much pleasure. The devil was female. He probably gave her even more pleasure. I’m so jealous of the devil now.

“TIMES UP.”I hear someone scream. I groan and he pushes me away from him. I was breathless but so was he. He wipes his mouth as if I had germs. I don’t do that I just look at him. I open the door very little. He give me an evil smile.

“You might want put on your bathing suit top.” My hands go to the string of the top which were hanging near my stomach. I don’t hurry to cover. He keeps looking at me with lust the first emotion he ever looked at me with. I was too enjoying this.

“I don’t really care. I wasn’t the only one enjoying this.” I said that while tying my top. I point at his erected dick. “Oh you popped.” I harshly laugh then walk out the closet. When I’m out everyone was looking at me. I yawn and say. “I’m bored I’m going to my room.” Without giving them time to reply I go to my room. I lost control. We both did. Damn Lynn you have to keep on hating him. He will break your heart if you don’t, he will. I lay down on my bed and think until I hear knocking.

“It Johnny.”

“Come in.” He looks at me with a smiles that say I figured something about you. I really hate those smiles sometimes. Not this time though.

“You like him don’t you.” I shrug because I really don’t know. “I think you do because you were looking at Mira with jealousy only I know.”

“How do you know that.”

“Because I was doing the same thing.”

“Maybe I was but I didn’t know I was jealous. But he is such a jerk. How could I like him.” I don’t know you were always into jerks. You are our friends aren’t you.”

“Come over here. I don’t think you’re a jerk. Your to sweet to be one.” I hug him. I hear the door open.

“Lynn how could you.” She starts crying. “And you. You’re a real asshole.”

“Mira you got--.” I start saying.

“Don’t lie.” She says. I notice Jake behind her. I see jealousy in his eyes. He goes and comforts Mira.

“Come on lets leave these bad people.” He looks at me straight in the eyes. They show hurt. “ What kind of cousin are you.” Then they leave shutting the door .

“Oh well now this is all my fault. I can’t hug my best friend without people thinking wrong.”

“I got an idea. Since they already think wrong of us let pretend to date.”

“Yeah you’ll be making Mira jealous and I’ll be making it jealous.” He chuckles

“You really don’t like being in love do you.” If that how being in love feels than nope. But again I really don’t know what love feels. I felt like this before and it was lust only. I shake my head. “ Neither do I.”

“If that’s what I am felling.”

My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting over Me, I Don't Like It On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara