Swati - Koi baat nahi. Jaake washroom me saaf karlo. Upar jaake left me hai washroom.

Soha nodded and went to the washroom.

Meanwhile Swati served food to Nyonika and when Nyonika was eating it forcefully, Swati poured some oil on the stairs so that Soha would slip and fall down just the way Soha had done to Nandini in the past.

And as Swati had expected, exactly the same happened and Soha fell from the stairs and sprained her ankle.

The damage was not as serious as Nandini's case but still Swati felt satisfied.

Nyonika and Swati came running to Soha to help her get up.

Both of them took Soha to a nearby room and made her sit on the bed.

Nyonika - Soha Dekhkar nahi chalsakti tum ...

Swati went to get a pain killer for Soha and also cleaned the oil on the stairs so that Nyonika would not know that it was her plan.

Soha - Aunty mai aise hi nahi giri thi seedhiyo se. Waha pe zarur slippery sa tha Kuch tha. Maybe oil.

Nyonika - Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho Soha? Seedhiyo pe oil kaha se aayega?

Soha - Zarur Nandini ki Maa ne daala hoga oil so that I slip.

Nyonika - What nonsense???

Swati came back with the spray.

After applying the painkiller spray , Swati took Nyonika with her and asked Soha to rest.

Nyonika observed the stairs to see if Soha was right but there was no oil nor there was a drop of water over which Soha would slip.

Nyonika nodded her head in disbelief and said to herself - Ye Soha bhi na... Pata nahi kya kya sochti rehti hai?

Swati looked at Nyonika and smiled internally.

Swati self thought- Soha... Tum apne aap ko bahut smart samajhti ho na. But tum shayad mujhe Janti nahi. Mai Nandini ki tarah bholi nahi hoon. Ab to mere paas Puri raat baaki hai. Just wait and wait. Aur Haan be ready tumhare room me chote chote mehmaan aane wale hai. Deal with them.

Saying this Swati took Nyonika to another room and asked her to rest.

After leaving Nyonika in the room, Swati went towards Soha's room and opened the window of her room from outside and all the mosquitoes entered Soha's room.

Soha - What the hell? Ab ye mosquitoes kaha se aagaye?

Is room me to mosquito repellent bhi nahi dikh raha. Ab kya karoongi mai. Mai Chal bhi nahi paraha hoon aur mera phone... Oh hell... Wo to mai bahar hi bhool kar aagayi.

Soha took a magazine from the side table and tried to shoo away the mosquitoes Who were not ready to leave.

(Maybe they wanted to taste Soha's sweeeet blood😝😝😝😝😝)

In the meantime -

At the Fort where Manik and Nandini were spending quality time -

Manik and Nandini were at the terrace of the fort when the driver who had dropped Nandini there came with a plate full of jalebis and handed it to Manik.

Driver- Manik sir ye lijiye aapke liye fresh garma garam jalebis.

Ab mai chalta hoon. Subah ko wapas aajaunga.