"Everything hurts..." I whined.

"I bet. They were hitting you in all directions. That's really nutty how they jumped you..."

"I know right. She's clearly scared to fight me alone and I'll take that as a win any day"

"I ain't afraid to fight you, we can square up right now" he challenged me.

"Keep talking shit lil boy, and watch when I feel better"

"I'll be watching, I owe that ass anyways for slapping me like that"

"Nigga you bit me? Fucking animal..."

"You look like one" he laughed, still talking his ish but I wasn't worried.

"So what, your insults don't *lays on his lap* effect me. I'm tired though..."

"Can I ask you a question, but promise you won't take it the wrong way"

"What is it?"

"Promise first"

I sighed. "I promise. Now what is it?"

"How many guys do you talk to?"

For some reason, that question made me laugh a little to myself. Why would he wanna know that. "Can I ask why?" I asked him.

"I'm a tell you after your answer"

"Under 10, but..just talking..." ...except maybe 3😏

"Oh okay. I only asked because I curious if I was the only one trying to holler at you"

"Eww..." I teased, grabbing his chin.

"Now if I was a real sensitive nigga, my whole life would've been shattered after you said eww"

"But you are one, so I'm a apologize. I was just playing anyways, butt-face. Why do you like me though?"

"Well, we get along great, I think. I care about you and I think you're pretty to sum it all up"

"Same here.."

"Nah, you don't care about me"

"How come?"

"You don't show it..."

"Look, I do care okay. I'm just not that mushy–I guess. ...But uh, what does this makes us now? Because as much as I like you too,....I just don't want a relationship right now"

"Friends with benefits maybe?"

"How about just talking for now?" I suggest instead.

"Aight. Since I know you a player around the school.."

"I am not a player, yo...or a hoe. I just live my life single, talk to who I want, f*ck with who I want, etc. I'm too young for that relationship shit anyways"

*
=That Night=🌌⭐

I woke up from a little nap in my bed and wiped my eyes from the sleep. That nap was surely needed and now I felt a whole lot better. Seems like that medicine finally kicked in.

Reaching over my hand, I grabbed my phone from off the nightstand and turned on the screen. 13 new messages and 3 missed phone calls, was what it read.

ChocDrop🍫: u up?
👭BestFran👭: Call me bac hoe😤 (5)
Whiteboy💋: pool party sat.?😏 (1)
Lilboy👶: heard u was fightin😮
Kobe🏀: u got jumped😤😕??
Meanie😩: Yo hmu (1)
....