THIRD PERSON POV

Blood that's all it was on land.

First group of soldiers tried to attack Slayer and result was blood.

Queen stood there irritated and angry.

"Better you have any kind of trump card leg in your deck Queen. Or else that girl is dead." Slayer said.

Little did they know that actually strongest of the Destroyers, Slayer, himself is nothing but a distraction.

The hunt for girl was already on.

It took Slayer only another fifteen minutes to finish off the left over soldiers of Queen.

As Slayer stepped forward. Queen took out her sword. Greg was already ready beside her.

Before anyone could do anything.

A horn sounded from inside of one of the bunkers.

Seconds later whole army of Destroyers were flying in air, stepping back from Queen's army.

Only blue toga in air.

"What is going on?"the already awake princess asked.

"Rose stand behind me."Greg shouted and princess ran behind Greg.

"This is bad."Queen mumbled which was heard by Slayer and Greg.

"This is just the trailer." Slayer said.

"What do you mean?"Rose asked.

"Well one country already fell to it's knees in West and here in East things are not looking bright for you all." Slayer told.

"West.... You mean you attacked Kryptos and our land together." Greg asked in horror.

"Don't worry. I only need the girl and then you can go and your soldiers too." Slayer said.

"But why Kryptos?" Rose said with a tears faking down her cheeks.

"My main mission was to take down Kryptos king only but when I saw whole scandal I couldn't refuse my bloodlust. " Slayer said.

"Which girl are you talking about all this time? Mom which girl is more important than whole kingdom?" Rose asked her mother.

Queen was horror stuck after hearing the news of fall of Kryptos.

Somewhere in the clouds a spaceship was floating looking for a suitable place to land.
Will they be able to stop the coming bloodbath?

Tell me how you felt about the book?
Vote, comment and share if you liked!!