Chapter Fourty One

Start from the beginning

I shook my head "I seriously don't know. I am not sure for now but Uncle Zayn told me to keep you all together for a while...I don't think she's dead."

I looked at her Mum who sat down on the couch with her eyes closed.

"Alhamdulillah!" She said and I stared at her wide eyed.

She opened her eyes and the tears fell freely "Allah really does His things the way He wishes. He had been there for my daughter for all this months. We hear different cases of Cancer almost every day and it's a miracle that my daughter has survived till now."

She sniffled "I really have been led astray all this years of my life. Islaam...Islaam is really the best."

Uncle Luke kissed her forehead "I agree with you, Darling. Islaam is the best Religion I have ever seen and heard of."

We all stared at them in surprise and shock. A part of me was very happy and glad that they want to become Muslims but another part was sad about Aeesha.

Two hours later, we were sitted in the waiting room. Aeesha was taken into the emergency room an hour and the half ago.

Everyone was praying because prayers was the only solution to our problem now.

I looked over at Ahmad, he was sitted on the floor beside the door. He looked miserable and tired, his eyes were red and puffy.

He had been that way for over an hour. His Dads tried to speak to him but he had been mute.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards him. I sat beside him quietly.

"She's the most beautiful creation I have ever seen. She deserves to live happily...she can't die like this. Please ya Allah! Save her please." He said, his expression showing how much in pain he was in.

"Allah does everything for a reason. Please you have to be strong...we all need you to be strong now. Her parents need you."

"I need her, Adil. You don't understand, I don't think I can continue living without her in my life. Forgive me Ya Allah!"

I shook my head "I understand your pain, Brother. I also lost my Mum when I was young but I have been living well all this years. I have a wonderful Dad, an awesome Sister and the best friends in this world, there for me."

He wiped the tears that fell from his eyes "I love her, Adil. I love her alot that it hurts to see her this way."

"Do remember in the Qur'an, Allah said ' Every Soul shall taste death. ' Don't let your worldly desires get in the way. You're a Muslim and you know the right thing to do. We all lose loved ones everyday but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world."

He nodded sadly "Oh Ya Allah! Forgive my foolishness! I am being selfish, thinking about myself and forgetting about the right thing to do."

"Always give thanks to Allah for everything that happens to you, be it good or bad. He's the One and Only, the External Absolute."

He nodded again sobbing into his hands as he used them to cover his face.

A few more hours later, it was past midnight and none of us still could sleep. We hadn't heard anything from the Doctors. I didn't know how many Doctors were in the Emergency room but I was sure there were alot.

Ahmad just came back from the Masjid, he went to pray and to seek for Allah's guidance.

Uncle Yakub came over to the three of us "You boys should go and take rest, okay?"

Hamzah shook his head "Uncle, you should go and sleep. We would wait for a little while more then join you all."

For over an hour now, the elders had been trying to make us go to sleep and vice versa.

Uncle Al Mansuur sighed, he was about to say something when the door opened and Uncle Zayn came in with another Doctor, both looking tired and depressed.

Within seconds, we were in front of them asking them questions.

"May I speak to the family of the patient please?" The other Doctor requested.

Ahmad stepped in front of the old aged Doctor "I am her husband! Please tell me if she's okay or...not."

The Doctor sighed "I request to speak to you in private."

"Please say whatever you want to. We are all her family." Ahmad insisted.

The Doctor cleared his throat "I...I am so sorry! We really tried our best but..."

I felt the colour drain off my face. I zoned out before he could finish his sentence. In my mind, I kept praising Allah, seeking for his help and favours.

She couldn't be dead! Now I was the one in denial.

She couldn't be dead but she already is.

Life is simple but losing somehow is very difficult to cope with.

She's gone, forever now. I couldn't imagine life without her, her smiles, laughters, kindness.

Allah really does things the way He wishes.

More of the good ones are leaving the  world and the rest are left to learn the ways of the world.