Chapter 5

Shimizu laughed.

"He's also twice your height!" she snickered.

"So what??" Suka replied.

"Come on! Let's go say hi to him!" Shimizu said as she grabbed Suka's wrist and started walking towards the Nekoma boys.

"Shimizu stop!! They look busy right now! Let's say hi after the game!" Suka said as she blushed. She looked down so no one could see her tomato red face.

"Aw.. Suka! Are you shy!" Shimizu asked playfully.

"No...." Suka said quietly.

"Aw... The notorious Suka is shy... How cute!" Sugawara teased.

"Hey look... Your special somebody is staring at you!" Shimizu told Suka.

Suka immediately looked up and saw the boy looking right back at her. Her face turned red and the boy smirked.

She's so cute... the boy thought.

He's so cute... Suka thought.

The whistle blew and the practice match was about to begin.

When the referee called the captains over, Daichi and the black haired boy walked over. After they were done talking, Daichi came back. As the team was discussing plays, Daichi elbowed Suka and whispered "His name is Tetsurou Kuroo." with a smile.

The game started, and the players got on the court. Suka couldn't stop staring at Kuroo. 

This was the hardest match they've played so far! Despite trying their hardest, they lost both sets. Everyone was shaking hands, and suddenly Suka felt someone grab her hand, and kiss it. She looked up and saw that it was Kuroo! Her face went dark red and she continued shaking hands with other players.

"What's wrong? Why is your face so red?" Hinata asked.

Everyone on Karasuno looked at Suka.

"Ooooooohhh" Everyone said. "What did Kuroo dooooo"

"Oh shush. How do you all suddenly know about me thinking he's hot."

"It's kind of obvious. You were staring at him during the whole match, and you even started clapping for Nekoma whenever he would get a point." Tsukishima stated.

Suka face palmed herself. Did I actually cheer for the other team with out noticing? I'm such an idiot. She thought to herself.

As they were walking out of the gym, a ball rolled in front of Suka. She bent over to pick it up, when she felt someone grab her butt. She stood back up, turned around and jumped on top of the boy who committed the crime. She sat on top of him and started throwing punches as hard as she could.

"DON'T... EVER... TOUCH... A... GIRLS... BUTT!!" Suka yelled between each punch. Suddenly she heard a whole bunch of people yelling things like "STOP HER!! SHE'S GONNA KILL YAMAMOTO!!" but she didn't care. Out of nowhere she felt someone with strong, muscular arms pick her up off of the boy, and throw her over their shoulder.

"I got this." said the boy to the group surrounding them.

"Good luck with that. She's one scary little girl.." said the whole Karasuno team.

Suka looked up and saw Shimizu looking at her. "Have fun" Shimizu mouthed, and winked at her.

"Hey!! Who is this?? Who just called me little?? Put me down right now!! I'm not done teaching that guy a lesson!!" Suka yelled as she tried to kick her legs, but it was no use. The boy who was holding them down was too strong.

The boy carrying her put her down on the ground in the equipment room, before closing the door and standing in front of it so she couldn't get out.

"This should work. We'll let her calm down by herself for a bit." Kuroo said as he stood in front of the door.

The gym went silent, and the Karasuno members knew this wouldn't last long. They all gulped in fear. Then, the sound of someone bashing the doors was heard, and everyone knew Kuroo was gonna be in trouble.

"Oh come on, this is nothing!" Kuroo said, and laughed shakily.

BAM! Suka's fist punched a whole in the door, 1 centimeter away from Kuroo's shoulder.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Suka screamed.

"Uh oh..." Kuroo whispered in fear.

Suddenly the doors busted open, and Kuroo went flying face first into the ground.

"RUN!" Everyone yelled.

Kuroo quickly got up and tried to escape, but he was no match for Suka's incredible speed. She jumped on his back like an angry monkey and started yelling things like "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" and "APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I FINISH YOU OFF".

She suddenly realized that the boy who she had just jumped on, was Kuroo...

Her eyes widened, and realized that they were the only ones in the gym... Everyone had escaped. She jumped off of his back.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry.." she muttered, her face turning red again.

Kuroo looked at her angrily, but then smirked.

"Back to the equipment room we go." he said. Before Suka could do anything, he lifted her back up again and carried her into the equipment room, but this time went inside with her. He closed the door behind them both.

He put her down on a large table (God knows why there's a table in an equipment room) and looked at her, smirking.

"What do you want?" Suka asked him, and rolled her eyes.

"Watch your attitude, Suka." he replied sternly.

"Excuse me? You wanna say that again?" she asked, angrily.

"Damn right. I said watch your attitude." he replied with the same tone.

Suka was about to swing when Kuroo caught her hand, and turned her around so that she was against the wall. He hovered over her.

"You can't disrespect me in my gym, Kitten." he said, smirking.

Suka didn't know what to do. This was the first time that someone was stronger than her! The first time someone stood up to her! She simply nodded at Kuroo.

"Now that that's over with, can I have your number? I think you're really cute." he said shyly as he scratched the back of his neck.

Suka was so confused, but gave him her number anyways. She couldn't stop blushing at the fact that Kuroo called her cute.

They walked out of the equipment room and saw that everyone returned to the gym, waiting anxiously to see if Kuroo would make it out alive. They were all shocked when they saw Suka and Kuroo walking together, smiling as they were talking. Suka walked over to Nekoma and stood in front of the boy who she almost knocked out.

"Sorry about that" she said, and smiled. The boy, who actually looked a lot like Tanaka, simply nodded.

"I told you not to grab her ass, dude." Tanaka told him.

She walked back to Karasuno's bus and everyone waved goodbye to Nekoma.

As soon as they boarded the bus, Shimizu asked "So what happened?"

Suka replied, "Oh nothing."

Suka Mayato from KarasunoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara