Chapter 38

Suka pushed Kuroo on the bed before climbing on top of him.

"I can't wait any longer..." Suka purred in his ear.

She kissed him on the lips, and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

"I don't think so" Kuroo said, breaking the kiss.

He rolled them over so that he was on top.

"I take charge from here on." he said boldly.

Suka nodded eagerly and waited for Kuroo to make a move. He stared at Suka, admiring her physical aspects and deciding where he should start kissing first. Before he could make a decision, Suka grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down to her, and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Kuroo pulled back and said, "You're a bad girl, and bad girls get punished." before getting off of her and walking out of her bedroom.

"Kuroo, what the hell?!" Suka yelled.

He came back a few seconds later with a box in his hands. Suka tried to see what was inside, but Kuroo pushed her back down on the bed. He started kissing up and down on her neck, searching for her sweet spot. Once he found it, he kept sucking on it until it turned a dark shade of purple. He looked at the hickey, proud of his work. He continued down Suka's body until he reached her stomach. He took her shirt off and threw it across the room. He admired the view before leaning in and sucking and biting on one of her nipples while playing with the other.

He could hear Suka trying to keep her moans in, so he sucked even harder. Suka gave up and let all of her moans out, not caring if anyone could hear her or not.

Suka tugged at Kuroo's shirt, signaling that she wanted it off. He took his shirt off and Suka rubbed her hands up and down his abs. She lifted her head off of the bed and sucked on each square of his eight-pack. 

They took the rest of their clothing off before kissing and grinding on each other again.

Suka pushed Kuroo on his back before climbing in between his legs and putting her hand around his hard member. She spat on it and rubbed her hand up and down, making Kuroo release all of his precum. She licked the top and put the whole thing in her mouth, making sure to not miss a single inch of it.

My gag reflex is weak, thanks to all the medication I've taken in my life. He's about to get the blow job of his life... Suka thought.

She bobbed her head up and down, making Kuroo groan in pleasure. After about a minute, Kuroo came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Suka smirked as Kuroo looked at her with a shocked expression. He planted his lips on hers again and wiggled his tongue into Suka's mouth.

Kuroo pulled away and grabbed something from the box. It was a blind fold and a pair of handcuffs.

"Not happening." Suka said, sternly.

"Mmmmm I don't care. This is what you get for being a bad girl." Kuroo replied, smirking.

He pinned Suka's arms onto the bed and handcuffed her to the bed post. She tried moving her arms but they wouldn't budge. Next he put the blind fold on her, leaving Suka helpless.

He continued fondling her breasts; rubbing one while sucking the other. Suka was a moaning mess, and Kuroo was in love with it.

He slowly moved down to her wet area, and rubbed around it. He licked around the outsides of her clit and suddenly plunged his tongue into her wet folds, causing Suka to gasp in sudden pleasure.

He continued swirling his tongue around, then when Suka stopped moaning so loud, plunged two fingers inside of her, causing her to moan louder than ever.

He smirked and continued shoving his fingers in and out of her, before adding a third one.

Suka bit her lip to keep her moans from getting too loud. 

"Babe, I'm gonna-" Suka whimpered, but stopped when Kuroo pulled his fingers out.

"What? Why'd you stop?" Suka asked.

"I told you, bad girls get punished." Kuroo replied, smirking. He reached into the box and pulled out a bullet shaped object and a remote. He shoved the bullet into Suka's wet folds causing her to moan.

"Tetsurou, what are you-" Suka said, but was cut off by the sudden feeling of pleasure. The bullet inside her was a vibrator.

"Kuroo, turn it off..." Suka said, squirming around.

Kuroo turned the vibrator to the highest setting, causing Suka to shudder, before walking out of the room.

"I'll be back in half an hour" he said, and walked out.

"Kuroo!" Suka yelled.

Kuroo walked to the bathroom and started jacking off.

"If I jack off now, I'll be able to go on for hours without coming." he told himself.

During the half hour, Suka came about four times and couldn't stop moaning.

Kuroo came back and turned the vibrator off, letting Suka relax.

He looked at the puddle underneath Suka's legs and smirked.

"How many times did you come?" Kuroo asked.

"I stopped counting after four." Suka replied, while panting.

Kuroo took the blind fold and handcuffs off of Suka. She looked up at him with lustful eyes.

In the blink of an eye, Kuroo flipped her over onto her stomach and pinned her arms down on her back.

"Are you sure about this?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm sure." Suka replied.

"Once I start, I'm not showing any mercy." Kuroo said.

"Well then hit me with your best shot." Suka replied, smirking.

Kuroo smirked as well, and immediately started pounding into Suka.

"Tetsurou!" Suka moaned.

Kuroo slapped her ass and said, "Moan my name baby, loud enough so everyone can hear"

"TESTUROU!" Suka moaned, louder this time.

He kept thrusting into her, going faster and deeper with every stroke.

"Ahh- Kuroo, right there..." Suka moaned.

Kuroo smirked once he realized he hit her G-spot. He kept thrusting mercilessly, hitting the same spot every time. 

Suka felt a knot in her stomach starting to form, and knew what this meant.

"Kuroo! I'm gonna cum!" Suka panted.

"Hold it in." Kuroo demanded.

Suka tried to hold it in, but after a few minutes, released her liquids all over Kuroo. Shortly after, his hot cum shot inside of Suka.

They collapsed beside each other, while huffing and puffing.

"I don't know how that whole thing fit inside me" Suka panted.

"You're so tight..." Kuroo replied.