Chapter 22

The next morning Suka woke up before Kuroo. She opened her eyes and looked around. The room was silent except for Kuroo's quiet snores.

How cute, Suka thought. She went to get up but Kuroo's arm tightened around her waist.

"Tetsou, let go my love." Suka whispered.

"But I love you..." Kuroo mumbled without opening his eyes.

Suka giggled. "I love you too, now what do you want for breakfast?" Suka asked, admiring how cute Kuroo looked while he sleeps.

"You..." Kuroo mumbled again.

"Pervert." Suka replied.

Kuroo opened his eyes. "I was just joking, you're so meannnnnn!" Kuroo exclaimed. Suddenly he grabbed his head in pain. "Oww... Hangover headaches suck..." he said.

Suka giggled again. "That's what you get for getting drunk last night. So what do you want for breakfast?"

"I don't want anything now because you're a meanie." Kuroo replied, and turned his back to Suka.

"You're such a pain. Do you have eggs?" Suka asked.

"I dunno." Kuroo replied bluntly.

"Guess I'm gonna have to figure out your kitchen myself" Suka replied, and started walking into the other room.

When she walked into the kitchen, she noticed something odd. Everything was really high up and out of reach. However, Suka didn't let this bother her.

While she was struggling to open one of the cupboards, Kuroo walked in.

"What's wrong babe? Can't reach the cupboards?" he said and smirked.

"Shut up and help me." Suka replied, crossing her arms.

After making eggs and sausages, they sat down in the dining room and ate. Kuroo had his head on the table, tired from the previous night. While eating, Suka was looking at all the pictures on the wall of Kuroo and his family.

 While eating, Suka was looking at all the pictures on the wall of Kuroo and his family

"You were such a cute kid!" Suka said, happily.

"Am I not cute anymore?" Kuroo said, and frowned.

"Nope." Suka replied. Kuroo pouted. "You're hot now" Suka added, and winked. She got up and took both of their plates to the sink and started washing the dishes.

Kuroo walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He grabbed a few dishes and started washing them himself.

"You couldn't have just stood beside me?" Suka asked.

"I like this more." Kuroo replied, smiling.

"Whatever." Suka replied, and continued washing dishes.

Kuroo splashed water on Suka.

"Hey! What was that for?" Suka giggled. She filled a cup with water and spilled it on his head.