Chapter 37

Suka looked around at the scene. There were flowers sprawled all over the ground, spelling out the words, "Happy Birthday Suka!" on the grass. Her pool was open and covered in glow in the dark, Hawaiian decorations. Suga and Daichi were operating the pool side bar, dressed in hula skirts and leis.

Suka stood speechless in front of her window.

"Well, what do you think?" Bokuto asked.

Suka pulled them both into a rib-crushing hug, before replying, "I love it!"

"Well come on, lets get this party started!" Bokuto exclaimed, and the three of them ran downstairs.

As Suka ran into her backyard, a loud voice over the microphone said, "Here comes the birthday girllllll!" as everyone cheered loudly.

Suka looked behind her but saw that Bokuto and Akaashi disappeared.

"What the...?" she mumbled.

She walked through her backyard but was stopped by Shimizu.

She took a microphone from the DJ and said, "Before we start partying, we have a present for you!" causing everyone to cheer again.

"Where did the DJ come from?" Suka quietly asked.

"I have no idea. I think his name is name is Otabek. He's Kenma's friend's boyfriend or something." Shimizu replied.

Shimizu led her to a humongous box, that was covered in red wrapping paper and a black ribbon. Everyone crowded around to watch Suka open her present.

"Pull the ribbon!" Shimizu said, before moving back to the crowd.

Suka pulled the ribbon carefully, and the four sides of the box fell down onto the ground. Inside the box stood Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi wearing black dress pants and no shirt. They had bow ties around their necks and roses in their mouths.

Everyone "ooooh"ed and "awwww"ed at the sight. 

Kuroo stepped forwards and took his rose out of his mouth. He got down on one knee and said, "Suka, I've never had the chance to tell you this but I love you with all my heart. I love your smile, your personality, your determination. The fact that you are beautiful is just a plus to all of that. I love all of the little things about you, like the way your eyes sparkle when you're fascinated; or how adorable you look when we cuddle on the couch together. You're perfect, and you're definitely my dream girl. I can't believe that out of everyone at this party, I was the lucky one that would become your boyfriend. You've given me everything I could possibly ask for in our relationship. But tonight, we're going to be giving you something. Tonight, we'll be serving the queen of the party." and bowed while giving her the rose.

Suka took the rose, which was the same color red as her cheeks.

"But first, to get this party started..." Kuroo trailed off.

Suka looked at him with a puzzled expression. Before she could do anything, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Kuroo! What are you doing?" Suka exclaimed.

"Well since you have a pool, we might as well make use of it, right?" he replied.

"Kuroo! I'm still wearing my clothes!" Suka shouted.

"So what?" he replied.

Suka whispered in his ear, "I'm not wearing a bra and I don't want my nipples poking out through my shirt..." which caused Kuroo to freeze.

"Well I'd like to see that..." Kuroo replied quietly.

Suka could sense that Kuroo was smirking. He grabbed her by the waist and threw her into the pool. However, Suka managed to grab onto his arm, and he fell in the pool with her.

They both came out of the water and stood in the pool, staring each other in the eyes. That is, until Kuroo noticed something else he had been hoping to see.

Suka quickly covered her chest and said, "I told you it would happen!"

"And I told you I'd like it..." Kuroo replied, and planted his lips on Suka's. He slowly started moving down her body and stopped at her chest. He bit on her nipple through her shirt, causing her to accidentally moan. Suka quickly covered her mouth, but Kuroo grabbed her hand and pulled it down.

"Don't hide those sweet sounds..." Kuroo purred in her ear.

Before they could continue, they heard Nishinoya and Tanaka yell, "CANNON BALL!" as they jumped in the water. A whole bunch of others followed them and soon the pool was full of people.

"Since you're serving me, I demand that you bring me to my room and get me a bathing suit." Suka said, raising her chin.

"Your wish is my command, madam." Kuroo replied, bowing.

He lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

"I think this one will be nice." Kuroo said, holding up the bathing suit Suka wore to the beach one time.

"Tetsurouuuuu.... It's too revealing..." Suka complained.

"Please? Do it for me, babe." Kuroo replied, and pouted.

Suka sighed. "Fine."

She walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"I think I have time..." Kuroo quietly told himself. He unzipped his fly and took out his member. He gave it a few strokes before starting to pump his fist up and down quickly.

"Kuroo, oh my god!" Suka exclaimed, as she walked into her room to find her boyfriend jerking off.

She quickly walked out of her room and into the backyard. She found Bokuto and Akaashi standing by the bar, with cups of beer in their hands. Suka walked up to them and said, "Bokuto, Akaashi, I need your help."

"Okay, what's up?" Bokuto asked.

"I was just in my house with Kuroo and when I came back from the bathroom he was masturbating! This is like the third time I've caught him doing it!" Suka exclaimed.

Akaashi sighed and asked, "How long have you guys been dating for?"

"Almost 6 months... Why?" Suka replied.

"He's sexually frustrated! You guys have been dating for almost half a year and you have barely made an effort to touch each other! Considering we're all going through puberty, he probably has wet dreams every night..." Akaashi explained.

"Wait, so..." Suka trailed off.

"That means you two should do it!" Bokuto exclaimed.

Suka's cheeks turned pink at the thought of it.

"Come on, I know you want to..." Akaashi said, and nudged her side.

"Oh shut up." Suka replied.

Kuroo walked up to the three of them, and said, "Hey babe."

"Hey..." Suka replied, unsurely.

She turned to the bar and asked Suka for a cup of beer.

"Stay safe" Suga said, as he handed her the cup. He winked and started serving someone else.

Suka sat on a stool by the bar while the three boys went to the pool.

She started thinking about her and Kuroo doing it...

She crossed her legs, feeling her lower area getting wetter and wetter.

Now I'm starting to feel it... Suka thought.

She thought of a way to get Kuroo's attention. He was currently talking to Lev and Inuoka, but Suka didn't care. She wanted him so badly. She walked up to him and wrapped herself around his arm.

"Tetsou... Can I talk to you for a second?" Suka asked, pouting.

"Suka, I'm in the middle of a conversation." Kuroo replied, not being phased by any of this.

Suka pressed her boobs against his arm, finally getting his attention.

"Kuroo, I need to talk to you." Suka repeated.

Kuroo nodded and said, "I'll be right back" to his two friends.

Suka grabbed his wrist and dragged him into her bedroom.