Chapter 31

Suka turned onto a random street and spotted a parking lot. She drove through the lanes and when she saw the cop car was far enough away, she swerved into a parking space. In less than a second, her car was parked perfectly in between two other cars.

"Duck down!" Suka whispered and yelled at the same time, while grabbing Kuroo's head and pushing it down.

The police car drove by, but they didn't suspect that she would've parked her car so fast. When the police sirens faded away, she left the parking lot and took a different route to the tournament.

"Are you sure that you're not an FBI spy by any chance?" Lev asked.

"Nope, just an ordinary high school girl." Suka replied.

They parked in the parking lot and started walking towards the entrance of the building.

"Can you guys go find somewhere to sit? I'm just gonna help Suka carry this stuff to the bench. I'll be there in a few minutes." Kuroo said to his friends, who nodded and started walking away.

Suka looked at the papers on the wall and saw that they were going to be playing Johzenji in Gymnasium #3.

"I'm gonna go grab a water from the vending machine, I'll join you in a second." Kuroo said, walking away to a vending machine nearby.

As Suka wobbled to the gym entrance, someone stood in the doorway. She looked up and saw it was the same guy from yesterday.

"Hey, beautiful." he said, leaning his arm on the door frame.

"Move." Suka replied, sternly.

She tried to walk through the other door, but he blocked her way.

"What do you want?" Suka asked.

"You." he replied.

"She's mine." Kuroo said, suddenly appearing and wrapping an arm around Suka.

The boy looked up at Kuroo and gulped.

"Kuroo?" the boy asked.

"Terushima, I suggest you let my girl get through, or we're going to have some problems. Got it?" Kuroo said, showing a fake smile.

Terushima quickly got out of the way, and the two of them walked through the door.

"You know him?" Suka asked, as they headed towards their bench.

"Yeah. We went to the same elementary school. He used to make fun of Kenma a lot, so I decided to give him what he deserves. I think he's still scared I'll do something to him." Kuroo replied.

Suka sighed as she sat down on the bench. No one was there yet, which was quite relaxing. Kuroo set the things down on the bench and they walked up to the bleachers to meet the three boys.

"Hey!" Lev greeted.

"Lev, hello!" Suka replied, hugging him.

"I know we don't talk much, but hey!" Inuoka said, also hugging Suka.

"Last but not least, my good ol' pal Kenma!" Suka said, hugging him.

They sat down and started talking.

"Hey Suka, Kuroo always talks about your butt! He says he likes it a lot. I didn't know Japanese men like-" Before Lev could finish his sentence, Kuroo covered his mouth with his hand.

Kenma and Inuoka burst out laughing, while Kuroo was madly blushing.

"Trust me, Lev. Kuroo tells me that every day." Suka replied, which caused Kenma and Inuoka to laugh even harder, and caused Kuroo to blush even harder.

"Kuroo, what else do you like about Suka other than her butt?" Inuoka asked.

Kuroo seemed taken aback by the question, and stood speechless for a second.

Suka watched as Kuroo stood there, not saying anything.

"What the hell? Is that all you like about me? My ass? Are you just using me for my body?" Suka yelled.

Kuroo replied, "Suka, of course no-" but was cut off by Suka.

"You know what? I don't even wanna hear it. If that's all you like about me, find another girl. Don't talk to me." Suka said, and turned around.

Kuroo grabbed her wrist, but she pulled it out of his grasp.

"Don't touch me." Suka said, not turning back to face him.

She walked back down to the gym where she found Suga and Daichi, who were warming up.

"Hey guys, did you have a good morning?" Suka asked, while sitting down on the bench.

"Yeah, Daichi made pancakes for me and brought them straight to my bed when I woke up." Suga replied.

"AWWW!!" Suka screamed, making Suga blush.

"You two are the cutest couple ever!" Suka added.

Slowly the rest of the team started making its way into the gym.

"Hey Suka, can you help me with the starting line up?" Coach Ukai asked.

"Of course!" Suka replied, as he handed a clip board to her.

Meanwhile on the Bleachers

"I messed up bad..." Kuroo said, staring at his girlfriend who was busy writing things down on a clipboard.

"I'm sorry for bringing her up in the first place." Lev said, sympathetically.

"No, it's none of your faults. Don't apologize, it's all on me." Kuroo said, frowning.

"How are you gonna get her back?" Inuoka asked.

Kuroo thought for a moment, when an idea struck him.

"It's her birthday in 3 days! Man, what better timing!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"And that helps us... How?" Kenma asked.

Kuroo started explaining his plan, and the three guys were quite impressed.

Back to the Game

Every time Terushima spiked the ball and scored a point, he would wink at Suka, who just rolled her eyes. This caused Kuroo to get more and more angry, and jealous.

Despite all the love that Terushima was trying to send to Suka, Karasuno won. Suka felt relieved that she wouldn't have to see any more of that guy. As the Karasuno boys were gathering around the bench, Suka walked out of the gym to check who they were playing next.

  "Wakutani South..." Suka whispered. She limped back to the gym and told the group who they were playing next. As Johzenji was walking out of the gym, Terushima slapped Suka's butt.

Suka breathed in, and breathed out before turning around to face him, with a calm expression. However despite how calm she looked, she grabbed his collar and threw him down on the ground before getting on top of him and swinging at him like there was no tomorrow.

Woah... I'm having intense deja vu... Suka thought.

She suddenly heard yelling and knew someone would probably grab her, but she kept punching away.

She felt two people pull her back by the arms, and she was now standing, looking down at Terushima. He got up and stood in front of Suka, their faces just centimeters apart.

"You're a crazy bitch." he said, spitting blood out on the floor.

She lifted her leg up and kicked him in the balls, causing him to collapse on the floor.

"Damn right, I am." she said, shoving off the people who were holding her.