Trip to Diagon Alley

A/N: As you can see I have changed things a bit so it's a George Weasley love story! Don't worry we'll get to the romance part soon. Just not yet.... Happy reading!

 __________________________________________________________________

 "Giselle. Giselle wake up." Giselle opened her eyes to see hazel irises staring back at her. "Mum! It's 7:00 a.m.! And during the summer!" she groaned looking at the clock on her bedside table, placing a pillow over her head to muffle out the sound of her mother's voice. She isn't a morning person, "Wake up there's somebody downstairs who wants to see you!" Giselle groaned and lifted the pillow off of her head so she could talk. "Who is so bloody important that I need to disrupt my sleeping patterns just to see them?" she asked grumpily.

 "Well, that's not a very nice thing to say when your two best friends are at the door!" Giselle's eyes got wide and sat up throwing a pillow at Fred and George who were now standing in her bedroom doorway. "Why'd you guys have to come so early? I could've just Flooed to the Burrow!" she complained, "Well, we just broke Harry out of that jail he calls a home! So we thought we might as well get you." George explained, looking around the room.

 "Okay fine! Just let me get dressed!" she said throwing another pillow at them. Fred caught it, and threw it back to her. "By the way, nice room." he said, "But it would have looked better with red and gold on the walls though!" Giselle looked around her room, the walls were a light shade of blue, she had a Ravenclaw banner hanging on the wall above her bed, she had got it from her friendsd that were cheering for her at her first Quidditch match. She had also posted posters of her favorite Quidditch teams all over the walls, like the Wimbourne Wasps, Holyhead Harpies, Tutshill Tornadoes, and the Kenmare Kestrels just to name a few.

 "I thought you were proud of me for getting into Ravenclaw?" Giselle rummaged through her closet looking for clothes to wear. She settled on a pair of worn jean capris and a blue sweater with white stripes. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to change." she said shutting the door of her room. "Okay but hurry up!" she heard George's muffled voice say. "We have to get to the Burrow before Mum wakes up!" then they both ran downstairs to wait for her.

 Once she was dressed she brushed her teeth and her hair, pulling it up into a messy ponytail as she hurried down the stairs quickly grabbing her trunk. "Pass me that!" Fred exclaimed and Giselle threw it to him from the bottom of the stairs. He caught it and rushed outside to put it in the trunk of the Ford Anglia. "Bye Mum!" she shouted as she slipped her grey low top converse on. "Let's go!" she said slipping into the back of the car with George and Harry.

 On the way to the Burrow Harry was telling them all about the house elf that got him the bars on his window and how he told him that Hogwarts was too dangerous to go back this year. When they got to the Burrow they had to sneaked into house. "Okay, we have to be quiet so Mum doesn't hear us." Fred said as he brought all of the bags in. "Too late!" George said as Mrs. Weasley came running down the stairs infuriated. "Where have you been!" Mrs. Weasley screeched at the three boys. "Harry! Giselle!" she said with a sweet tone.

 "Does this happen when you come over?" Harry whispered, "Sometimes." she replied whispering back to him. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! You could've been seen!" she said hands on her hips. "Of course I don't blame you two!" she said turning back to Harry and Giselle with a sweet expression. "They were starving him Mum!" Ron defended them, "They put bars on his window!" they all nodded in agreement. "Well you best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley!" she gave him the waggling index finger and retreated to the kitchen. Giselle snickered at Ron. It was funny that Ron got all the blame when Fred and George were the ones driving.

 "Come on Elle! Let's take your stuff upstairs." George said picking up Giselle's trunk and running up the stairs. "Hey! Give me back my stuff!" she said running after them, "Where to Fred?" George asked his twin. "Bring it to our headquarters!" he exclaimed and they laughed together. "Hey! You know I have to sleep in Ginny's room!" she said running down the narrow hallway, she slid to a stop in front George before they could hide her trunk in their forest of a room.

 "I'll take that thank you very much!" she said grabbing her trunk and dragging it to Ginny's room, "Ginny? Can I come in?" Giselle knocked politely on the door. Suddenly the door swung open and she was pulled inside faster than a firebolt. "Is he here?" she asked running to shut the door so they could talk in private. "Who Harry?" she nodded, "Yeah." Ginny's jaw hit the floor. "Oh my gosh! I have to present myself." Ginny started pacing and rambling. "Relax! He's a regular person like you! Just be yourself." she said going for the door. "Where are you going?" Ginny asked "To eat. There's food waiting for me downstairs!" she said running down the stairs and jumping the last few steps.

 Mrs. Weasley was serving them pancakes, "Hey don't hog the syrup!" Fred said as Giselle drenched her pancakes. "You know how I am in the morning! I need sugar." she said and George picked her plate up and poured the excess syrup on his pancakes. "Ha! By next year you'll be obese and Ravenclaw will never win the Quidditch Cup if your not keeping!" he said setting Giselle's plate down in front of her. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment." she asked smirking. George laughed and ate his pancakes.

 After breakfast all of their Hogwarts letters came and they went to Diagon Alley by the Floo Network. "Diagon Alley!" Giselle said loud and clear and dropped the powder at her feet, she was immediately being transported to Diagon Alley. "Look out!" she heard from above her and she jumped out of the fireplace onto the cobbledtone walkway of Diagon Alley. "Honestly Elle! You have to be more careful you could've gotten squished!" Fred exclaimed, then he fell flat on his stomach as George sat on top of him still in the fireplace.

 "You mean like that?" Giselle laughed until her eyes were watering. "Can you at least help us up!" the both said in unison. She helped them up and brushed some of the soot off of them as the others came through. "Where's Harry?" Ron pointed out and Mrs. Weasley went beserk! Then Hermione and Hagrid turned up with Harry. "Alright here are your lists you three!" Mrs. Weasley each gave them their list of things they needed for the upcoming year. Since Fred and George had been in Hogwarts for four years and Giselle three, she could trust them to do their own shopping while she and Mr. Weasley helped Ginny and the others.

 "Where should we start?" Fred thought aloud, "Fred! George! Giselle!" they saw Lee Jordan running up to them. "How was your summer?" he asked them. "It was boring." They all said at the same time. "Oh. Do you guys need help with shopping?" he asked and soon enough they were all shopping together. "Hey should I get the eagle quill or the pheasant?" Fred shoved two quills in her face. Giselle pushed the quills away from her face, "Don't be such a girl about it. Just by a bunch." she said giggling. Once they payed for their quills, ink, and parchment they went to Flourish and Blotts.

 "Gilderoy Lockhart is signing books." Giselle didn't like Gilderoy Lockhart very much, he exploited his achievements way to much. When they got inside Mrs. Weasley was waiting in line with a bunch of books in hand for Lockhart to sign. When they all bought their books they started to head out, but Malfoy blocked the exit just to taunt and insult Harry. "Now now Draco." Lucius Malfoy said to him making him step aside. Then he continued the subtle insults, until Mr. Weasley came and saved them. "Just be careful Potter." Lucius Malfoy sneered and left with Draco.

 "Is it just me or does Malfoy seem more of a git than last year?" Ron asked, "It's probably from all of the gel in his hair.." Giselle said, "Yeah it's seeping into his brain and stopping it from working." George snickered and they high fived