Between You and Me (George Weasley Love Story) Prologue

A/N: Hello! So I have discovered a new obsession that probably many of you already have an infatuation with these two, that is Fred and George Weasley. I have been fawning over one of them (I will not tell you who you'll realize who it is throughout the story because I have specifically targeted one of the twins to fall in love with the protagonist of my fanfiction). Now some of you probably have the thought that I may not be continuing Shy. Well, I originally wanted to publish this after I finished Shy but I couldn't wait. I'll stop rambling now.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Hurry up you guys!" a five year old Giselle screamed as she ran up to the top of the hill. "We're coming!" they both said in unison. Giselle spread her arms out before her, the cool summer wind blew her short strawberry blonde hair away from her face. Once the two twin boys reached the top they saw a beautiful sunset sinking into the horizon. "Don't you just love it up here?" she asked closing her eyes, taken in the warmth of the sun.

 "Yeah," George said and Fred nodded in agreement. Then suddenly Giselle sat down and looked up at the two of them. "One day I'd like to have a house of my own! It'll be somewhere where I can see a sunset just like this!" she said her excited high pitched voice blew away with the breeze. "You two can come and live with me!" she said draping her arms around both of their shoulders.

 "Giselle!" she turned around to find her mother calling her back to the Burrow. "Fred! George!" Mrs. Weasley called for them as well. The three of them ran back to the house, once they reached the door Mrs. Davison took Giselle's hand in her's. "Well it was nice talking to you! I'll see you at work tomorrow Arthur!" she waved to them as they walked toward the center of the yard. "You too Emily!" Mr. Weasley said. "Is Giselle going to come back next weekend?" they both asked tugging on their Dad's shirt. "Yes she will." he chuckled. "Bye guys!" Giselle smiled at them, they waved back to her and she apparated home with her mother.

 ~5 years later~

 It was August and Giselle was absolutely ecstatic about going to Hogwarts, she was especially excited because she wouldn't be separated from her two best friends Fred and George Weasley. She would no longer be moping around at home being homeschooled by her mother and her father on witchcraft and wizardry. "Hurry up Giselle if we don't move quickly enough we're going to miss the train!" Fred and George ran ahead of her.

 Last year was the first year she ever stood before the magical portal between platforms 9 and 10 at King's Cross station. This year she was actually coming with them to platform 9 and 3/4 and board the Hogwarts Express for the first time. "Here we are!" Percy said and stopped right in front of the portal. "Bye Mum! Bye Dad!" he said and ran straight through the wall. "Woah that was so cool!" Ginny exclaimed pointing at the wall her brother ran through.

 "In a few years you'll be going there too!" Giselle whispered in Ginny's ear and she beamed up at her. "After you Fred!" George said gesturing towards the wall like a gentleman. "Why thank you George!" Fred answered nodding to his brother curtly, Giselle giggled at them. "See you in there!" Fred said and ran straight through the wall. "Would you like to go first milady?" George asked bowing, "I don't know, I'm a little scared." Giselle said, "Don't worry. Here I'll help!" George walked up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders. "Ready, now get closer to the wall." he instructed, and she stepped forward a little more. "On three. One... two...." then Giselle was pushed into the portal tripping over her own feet.

 When George came through he was laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Shut up." Giselle pushed him playfully. "What happened?" Fred asked running up to them. "Georgie over here decided that it would be funny to push me through the portal on my first run in." Giselle explained taking her trunk and walking to the Hogwarts Express. It was a broad train painted red and black and there was a sign on the front that spelled "Hogwarts Express" in yellow lettering.

 Giselle entered an empty compartment and tried to stow her trunk above the seat only to find out that she wasn't tall enough to reach. "Here you go." somebody helped her with her trunk. "Thanks." she turned around to find a boy about a year older than her. He had dark skin and black hair that was put into dreadlocks. "Hi, I'm Lee Jordan." he introduced himself and stuck his hand out. "Giselle Davison. Nice to meet you." she shook his hand. "Oh there you are Giselle. And you found Lee Jordan!" Fred said poking his head into the compartment.

 "Look at you! Making friends already!" George ruffled her hair up, sitting down near the window. Giselle combed her hair with her fingers making it straight again and sat down on the seat opposite to Fred and George. "This is going to be a long first year." she sighed and the train started moving.