Chapter 5, White Sheets and Strawberry Love

Start from the beginning

Kong couldn't believe his eyes.  Was his mind deceiving him?  Did Arthit find a secret door into his thoughts,  his mind,  his dirty dreams?  

He stalled for a moment in his steps,  he let himself be towed to the bed's edge.  Arthit placed a hand on his shoulder and seated Kong on his own side.  Taking a bright berry between his teeth,  he severed the fruit.  The ruby fruit was staining his lip a deep colour.  

Kong watched,  Arthit's eyes were full of lust.  This was a look he'd never seen on the face of his man.  

The first kiss was fleshy and sugar-filled,  their tongues shared the sweetness.  Arthit's hands were on both sides of his face,  holding it with the lightest touch.  He was guiding his mouth into the younger man's. 

...........

Still kissing him,  his tongue was pulling on Kong's.  He undid the buttons on Kong's shirt.  Freed from the fabric, and as slow as the sun falling in the sky outside the window,  Arthit pushed Kong onto his back.  His hands were running over his chest as if it was the first time he'd seen it.  So softly,  so gently,  so lovely.

............

...........

A hand,  that same gentle hand now lifted his head and placed it back down,  a pillow was softening the fall.  Kong's arms were outstretched.  Arthit reached out with both of his and clasped Kong's,  lacing their fingers together.  Kong felt a cold metal touch in his right palm.  Tearing his lips from Arthit's, he turned his head to see.  Arthit had the gears,  the strings.  When Kong turned back,  their noses grazed.  Arthit's eyes were boring into him.  "I still have your heart and I won't give it back."  The whisper was so soft,  their lips were so close.  Arthit's sentence ended with his kiss.  

Uncoupling Arthit stood straight.  He pulled his shirt over his head.  His chest and stomach stretched as he did.  Each muscle was covered in Arthit's white parchment-like skin.  His eyes never left Kong's.