Unimaginable

"Brianna? Wake up!" Amber, my younger sister, yelled in my ear.

"Amber May Kelly! It is 7:00 in the morning!" I exclaimed, throwing a pillow at her, which only made Amber giggle.

"But Brianna, you take forever to wake up, and we need to go to Disneyland soon!" She yelled, grabbing my arm, ready to pull me away from the comfort of my bed.

"Amber, Disney won't even be open yet. Just try to go back to sleep, ok?" I told her softly, but as usual, she refused.

"Brianna, I'm too excited! Can you please come and get ready?" She asked, giving me her infamous "puppy dog" face that I can never say no too.

"Fine. Go make some cereal and I will be out in a few minutes" I said, groaning at the fact that she had won again.

As soon as I was out of bed, I started looking around for a cute outfit. After a ten minute search, I just threw on some denim shorts and a white Victoria Secret PINK tshirt, and we headed out the door, just like that.

As we drove, I wanted to spam pencils down my ears. Amber was blasting her One Direction soundtrack at full blast.

"Amber, please, turn it down!" I yelled.

"Come on, Bri. I know you don't like them, but I do, so can I please enjoy it?" She asked.

"I'm not asking for you to shut it off, although it would wonderful if you did, I'm just asking for it to not be at eardrum-blowing volume" I replied, and Amber groaned, turning the volume down two notches.

In case your wondering, I hate One Direction. I've read things about them online, and they all seem like they would be stuck-up and extremely cocky. Amber sadly loves them, and somehow convinced me to buy their album on my phone for her. I hate listening to it with her, although they don't sound too bad. I would never listen to it myself, though.

Suddenly, the music was louder again, and I jumped in my seat.

"Amber! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I just love this song so much!" She exclaimed, singing along. At the stoplight, I took a peek at my phone and saw their faces.

"Which one is which?" I asked, really curious now, as they were all slightly attractive.

"Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn" she said, pointing at each one.

"Who's your favorite?" I asked, not knowing if it mattered or not.

"Zayn! He's my soulmate" she exclaimed.

I had to laugh. She was nine years old, and crushing on a star who didnt even know she existed. I would never say that too her, I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

Finally, we turned into the Disney parking lot and got out. I payed for our tickets and walked around with Amber for a while.

"What if we met One Direction here?" She asked dreamily, smiling up at me.

"Hate to burst your bubble, but they won't" I said, continuing to walk.

"On the website they said they were in California" Amber said, and I had to laugh. The One Direction website gave you access to everything about them- where they where, who they were dating, etc- and it creeped me out, and they probably felt like they were being stalked.

Soon, Amber stopped at the bathroom and I waited for her at a nearby bench. I pulled out my phone to check the time, and my phone started blasting the One Direction soundtrack. Blushing, I quickly turned the volume down. Geez, that girl has taken over my phone!

I continued to wait for Amber, enjoying the California-in-July breeze. When Amber came out, we got up and walked over to the bumper cars, when suddenly, I smacked right into someone, and I looked up at the person, ready to apologize.

Amber and I must've looked up at the same time. She screamed, and I flashbacked to the moment in the car a few hours ago when Amber was telling me their names.

I had just bumped into.....Harry? I think it was? Yes, Harry.

I had just bumped into Harry Styles.

__________________________
Hey guys! This is just a story I'm trying out. Let me know if you like it and I will continue!
~Kayla