Chapter 1

song: Human by Rag'n'Bone Man

"Dad, why can't I just go upstairs" I complained. "Because I said so". "Ever since mom died you kept me here locked away from people, but I want to live my life, since I'm unlike you mortal". "Sweetheart I already lost your mother, I'm not losing you too". "Dad you will never lose me". "But here I can protect you against those evil demons". "Dad we both know Hell isn't a place for me to be, I can't handle all those screams of pain anymore, please just let me live my life among the humans". "But you're not fully human". "exactly I'm half demon and half human ,but I'm more human than a demon dad, you can't deny that". "he groaned, you're just like your mother so stubborn". I smiled at my dad "so is that a yes"? "on one condition" He replied. I nodded. "Every Monday and Friday you call me so that I know you're save". I nodded at him. "Oh I almost forgot I choose where you live". I nodded happily before running towards my dad and hugging him. "Thank you so much Dad, I love you". "I love you too sweetheart". Suddenly the door opened revealing one of my dad his demons. "What is it this time, can't you see that I'm having some quality time with my daughter"? "I'm sorry King Crowley but you're needed". My dad groaned before he kissed my forehead "I will be right back sweetheart, why don't you begin packing"? "Already wanting me gone dad"? "I would never like having you not by my side". I laugh "I was just kidding, go finish your hell business dad". He smiled sadly at me before walking out the door.

I snapped my fingers and all my belongings that I wanted to take with me appeared inside my suitcases. Well having demon powers comes quit handy sometimes I taught by myself. I put on my necklace. This necklace was the last thing I have left from my mother. A single tear strolled down my cheek. "Why are you crying sweetheart" I hear my father say. I turn around my hand clutching the necklace. "Sweetheart, your mother's death wasn't you fault". I nodded, but the problem was it was my fault. My dad engulfs me in a hug "Are you ready"? he asks me. "yes". He snapped his fingers and we appeared in a nice apartment. There was already furniture in my favourite collar baby blue and white. I looked at my dad "thank you so much dad" I tell him. "As long as you're happy I'm happy" he tells me. I hugged him once more. He kissed my fore head "I love you my beautiful independent girl, you grew up so fast". "dad I'm not a child anymore , I'm already 26". " just let me enjoy this moment" he says. I chuckled. "remember sweetheart I expect you to call me every Monday and Friday". "Afcourse dad, Now go before hell turns into you know hell". "I'm proud of you" he says before disappearing and leaving me alone in my new house.

Well when I packed out. I decide that I wanted to study and get a job later , instead of staying in my house the whole time. I walked to my kitchen and poured in a glass some apple juice. I just love the sweet taste of apple juice. I started up my laptop and looked for local college and studies. Eventually I decide I was going to study Health and become a nurse just like my mother did. I found a college nearby and I hope that they will accept me. But for now I decide to go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you guys liked the first chapter.

xx

Demi