Loki Imagine

Hey guys So I thought I'd write this imagine for you in this imagine you are going to be Clint barton's sister and its going to be set in the 1st Avengers movie but it's going to be a little different anyway hope you like it :) Also just letting you know this might be a little long 

      Going to the gym mostly all the time can be tiring but the good thing is usually when I go no one is there and it just leaves me to my thoughts. Right now so many thoughts were in my head as my fist collided with the punching bag.

      With each second my anger level rose till finally with one last punch the bag flew off the chain a little away from my feet. I sighed and stood up and grabbed another bag and set it on the chain and continued to punch. When I heard a voice "Trouble sleeping Y/n?" I sighed "Waking up at  6 am every morning." "I think I'm good Steve." "Well, then you should be out in the world celebrating." I groaned "You here to give me a mission Steve ?" " I am." "Yeah trying to get me out in the world?" I chuckled "No actually trying to save it." I turned around and he held out a folder for me.

.

I took it and opened the tan file "Howard stark fished that out of the Ocean when he was looking me." "They believed that I knew where it was." "Who took it from you?" "He's called Loki Y/n he's not from around here." I stopped walking hearing the sound of my boyfriend's name I jerked around to face Steve. "Loki? As in Loki of Asgard? Black hair and green eyes?" "Yes, you know him?" I sighed and rubbed my face "Yes I know him Steve he's my boyfriend." I didn't know at all if I wanted to help them honestly.

   "Are you willing to help?" I sighed "I don't know Steve." I started to pack up my stuff. "They have Clint Y/n." I looked up with a pissed off look "That's not funny Steve." "I'm not joking they have Clint." I groaned wth frustration I grabbed my stuff I might as well help because I have nothing else to do. "There is some information at your apartment if your in." "Is there anything about the teseract that Shield should know about now?" "Yeah they should left in the ocean." 

Hey guys if you guys liked this I'm going to be doing a part 2 sorry if this is confusting for you because I don't want this to be long :)