Because I Have You - Avengers Imagine

⚠️ Warning⚠️
There is mentions of self harm, depression, anxiety, bullying, and suicide. If you are touchy to these subjects then please don't read. And please, don't hurt yourself.
By: Abbie_The_Gamer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been on the low.
I've been taking my time.

"I'm done with this! I don't want to be here!" I yell as I slam my textbook down on my desk. My life has been horrible from the start. I was born with one ocean blue eye and one sliver eye, and white hair. My parents saw this as witchcraft abused me for majority of my life. I was kidnapped, tortured, and experimented by HYDRA, which resulted in me having powers, and then leading to having to live with the Avengers. And to make things worse I have a huge crack like scar on my face that I'm constantly teased about. I'm treated like a baby by the Avengers, and I'm bullied in school by the students AND teachers. I stand up and walk out of the classroom and all the way out the entrance.

I feel like I'm out of my mind.
I feel like my like ain't mine.

Each day the same thing happens.
Get bullied at school, babied by the Avengers, and because of it, I'm slowly losing my mind. I've acquired a severe case of insomnia, anxiety, and depression. I have to take pills for all of that. And every day, I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind. I feel like I shouldn't be alive.

I don't want to be alive.
I just want to die today.
I just wanna die.

I quickly race towards the Avengers building. I don't call it home cause I know I'll never find my true home. Thankfully the others are on a mission.
"JARVIS, take me to my floor please."
I ask the AI. "Miss Y/N are you-"
"Just take me to my floor."
"Yes miss Y/N."
I've had enough of this.
I just want to die.
I don't feel like living anymore.
The ding of the elevator brings me out of my thoughts. I quickly race towards Tony's room and look under the bed. I grab a few bottles of his hidden alcohol. I then race back to my room and lock the door. I grab my pills and sit them down on the desk along with the alcohol. I go to the attached bathroom and grab my blades. I walk back out and sit down at my desk. I grab the blade and slowly drag it across my wrist.

They say every life is precious but nobody care about mine

I put the blade down and grab the pills.
I take about five each and down them with the liquor. I already start to feel woozy. But I don't stop.
"Miss Y/N, please you should stop this."
"Shut up JARVIS."
Cut after cut.
Pill after pill.
Once I finish all the pills, I stand up, but before I could take a step black dots cloud my vision. I've already left them a note. I fall to the floor and my vision starts to go black, and as it happens I say to myself ,
I'm finally free.

I want you to be alive.
You don't gotta die today.
You don't gotta die.

The Avengers return from their mission late that night. "Mister Stark, miss Y/N is in need of immediate medical attention."
"What happened JARVIS?"
"I believe that miss Y/N is dying."
They all rush to Y/N's room.
"Damn it! It's locked!"
Tony then rams through the door, breaking it down in the process.
They see Y/N's body laying on the ground, pools of blood by her wrists, empty pill bottles, and empty booze bottles. Her face was drained of color.
"Holy shit..." Natasha gasps covering her mouth. Bruce walks over to her body.
"Y/N....Y/N.....come on wake up."
He checks her pulse and his face pales.
"Call an ambulance now!!!"
Tony dials 911 and talks with the dispatcher.
"Tony stark....you know where I live...my friend is dying....No! I don't know what happened! We just got back from a mission, and found her on the floor half dead!"

I want you to be alive.

About five minutes later, an emergency helicopter appears on the roof and the paramedics rush into the building with a gurney. They appear in the room a few seconds later and rush to Y/N's side.
"Crap. We're losing her!-"
The Avengers were cleared from the room even with their protests.
They say stood in the hallway waiting for answers. They perk up when the here the squeaking of the gurney. The paramedics practically run towards the helicopter. They load Y/N in and fly off.

I want you to be alive

Later that night they were informed that Y/N most likely wouldn't survive the night and that she overdosed on pills which causes her body to stop working. Needless to say, they were all in tears. They found the note. And that's what broke them. They were also told that she had a slim chance of surviving. And if she did, they would give her two months to wake up before they pull the plug. When they went to visit her, it broke them ever more. She had wires poking into her arms and some attached to her heart. She had a breathing tube too. They couldn't hold back anymore and started crying. Even the Great T'Challa was crying.

Y/N heard muffled voices but could never pin point them. All she saw was darkness. Until one day, her vision lit up as if someone turned on a light switch. "My dear, your friends are truly worried about you. You have a choice to make." A voice said. "You may either join the dead, or, rejoin the living." A window appeared, and the thing she saw broke her heart. It was the Avengers, but they all had tears in their eyes and on their cheeks. She stared for a minute longer, then jumped through the window.

I finally want to be alive.

It's been almost two months. She had shown no signs of waking up. Her heart stopped many times. The Avengers were sitting in her hospital room waiting. Today was the day, if she didn't wake up by noon, they would cut her off. They all were on the verge of sleep or sleeping, but a certain speedster noticed her hand twitch. He shot up and moved to her bedside, waking all the Avengers up in the process.
"Petrio, what the hell was that??"
"She moved."
Everyone goes wide eyed and silent.
They wait and watch.
Petrio holds her hand to feel if she moves again. Her eyes shoot open and starts to gag on the breathing tube. Some nurses rush in and remove the tube. Y/N takes a deep breath and looks to everyone in the room and says,

"I no longer want to die,"
"I finally want to be alive,"
"Because I have you all."

Hello peeps! I want to say that no matter what your going though, people will be there for you. It will all get better. I promise. Please don't think about hurting or killing yourselves. You are the only you there is. You are beautiful no matter what. Shine bright my lovelies. 💖