Oswald Cobblepot imagine

Also I'm taking requests for those of who want any imagines

Also Warning This imagine is so sweet it might give you the feels :)

I was sitting in Oswald and I's shared bedroom waiting for him to get back from his meeting. You see we didn't have a lot time to spend with each other because he was always busy with meetings and stuff. And to be honest I missed him a lot. I often spent my time coloring because I didn't really have much anything else to do. I once again looked at the time and I realized that is almost 10:30pm at night. I sighed and decided to get ready for bed but to keep coloring. That's when I heard the door shut and I heard my husbands lovely voice, "Y/n My sweet flower where are you?" "I'm in the bedroom darling!" I called out. I looked up from my coloring book and smiled at my husbands handsome features. "I'm sorry that I'm so late." He frowned I smiled warmly at this and got up from the bed. and I walked up to him, "It's ok." I said latching onto his black tie and pulling him in for a kiss. You see I always had to stand on my toes to kiss him. He may be 5″6 but I was 4″7 so he was still like a giant to me. "My love what was that for?" He said pulling away for air, I shrugged my shoulders. "I just missed you Oswald." I said looking up at his handsome features once again. "Darling are you staring?" I blushed at this "Your just so handsome how could I not stare?" I said blushing a pillar box red, he took two fingers and put them under my chin to make me look at him. "How about that you are so beautiful and breathtaking." "How could it not be hard for me to stare at you?" "It's also one of the reasons why I married and you and I why I love you." My face couldn't get any redder but I was also smiling at my husbands words. I then grabbed his tie once again and pulled him down in for another kiss a longer passionate one. When he pulled away he pulled me in for a hug. He sighed and smelled the shampoo of my hair. "I love you Mrs. Cobblepot." I smiled at the last name, "That is never going to get old." He pulled back and looked my face. "I hope it doesn't." "Because it proves my love for you and it also proves that we are bonded forever." "Come on my darling let's go to bed." After Oswald got ready for bed he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. I then kissed my hair "I love you y/n sweet dreams." I love you to Ozzie." He chuckled at the nick name I gave him. and then we fell into a deep sleep.

Time Skip to the next morning

I woke up to the birds chirping from outside and also telling me to get up. I decided to get out of bed to make breakfast.

Oswald's Point Of View

I woke up and reached out for my wife on her side of the bed when I realized that she wasn't there. I then heard her singing coming from the kitchen so then I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen and indeed she was there her brown hair cascading down her back like a waterfall. Walking over to her petite form. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Back to your point of view

I was so focused on cooking that I didn't even hear my husband come down stairs because I jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. But I relaxed immediately realizing that it was Oswald. "Good morning my love." I turned of the stove and turned around so I could hug him the way I liked. "Hey shouldn't you be at work already?" " I thought I'd take the day off to spend time with my wife." "Aww thank you Oswald." I said kissing his cheek, "Do you know how lucky I am to have you Y/n?" "A lot." "more than a lot in fact." "I would be nothing without you Y/n." I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest "I love you to." The rest of the way we decided to just cuddle and talk and honestly  I could not have a better husband

Hey guys what did you think of this imagine? I tried my best to write this I hope you liked it :)