Choosing Sides Peter Parker Imagine

You know when you have that one problem where you are forced to pick a side without any choice in your opinion? Well, that's what I have right now. 

  When you have a father like Steve Rogers aka Captain America you really aren't safe wherever you go. Right now my dad was pulled into a civil war against Tony Stark. Unfortunately, because of Tony's stupid actions he decided to bribe my boyfriend and drag him into this huge mess

Which leaves me to this moment right now never did I see this coming having to battle my own friends. 

We were standing at a jet hanger that's when my father took a step forward and started walking we all followed him speeding up as we did

"Um they're not stopping!" I heard Peter shout "Neither are we kid." and the battle began I  dodged my boyfriends webs and launched at him.

  "We are not going to break up after this right?" I said holding him by the neck "That depends babe if you kill me then you'll have choice but to do so." I rolled my eyes and he flipped me over.

"You know I actually kinda like this position babe." I rolled my eyes once more and nailed a punched making him fall off me.

The fight lasted for like a life time and I looked up at my boyfriend who stood on top of one of the crates. 

"I really don't want to fight you Peter." I said pulling off my mask "You and I both know that we don't have a choice." He jumped off and I managed to kick him into the crate. Using my weapon I knocked the beams so it fell and he managed to catch it.

"I love you Peter so much and I'm so sorry that my father had to drag you into this." and I fled 

Time skip

"Omg Omg! "Tiny Dude is Big." My eyes widened at this I knew that Scott had a plan but I didn't realize that this it what he meant.

Vision had his arms wrapped around me and I struggled against him.  "Hey guys! you remember in the Empire Strikes Back on how they defeated that droid?" 

"Seriously how old even is this kid?" "Wait a minute the kid might be on to something." That's when I realized what they were going to do.

Peter's plan worked but unfortunately it didn't exactly work since he got injured in the process he got nailed in the side by Scott making him fly into a crate.

"Peter!" I managed to push Vision off of me and I ran over to my boyfriend.

"Peter." I kneeled down in front of him and went to take the mask off and he flinched my heart broke at this. Taking the mask off I saw his face had so many scratches and including a black eye.

I sighed "This is all my fault." "Y/n don't say that this is not your fault." I looked at him tears streamed down my face. 

"Peter I hurt you what kind of girlfriend does that?" He grabbed me by the shoulders so I was making eye contact. "A girlfriend who cares about more than just us but doing what's right." He brushed my tears away and I smiled softly and kissed his lips.

I hugged him tightly "I love you Peter I'm so sorry." "I love you too y/n and don't apologize." That's when the thought came to my head.

"What are you going to tell your Aunt?" He shrugged "I'll just say that I got into a school fight." I shook my head laughing.

"Dork." 

Hey guys!!!! I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't been on !! School has literally been Hell!! Anyway I'm still trying to update as soon as I can but I hope you liked this imagine even though it sucked terribly :)