Barry Allen imagine

I sat on the couch watching tv and I was disappointed in my boyfriend Barry. I mean how in world could he have been late ? We both had been looking forward to the date for 2 weeks and he didn't show up for it ! That's when I heard the door bell ring and I got up to answer the door but I shut it immediately but he caught the door with his foot. "Go away Barry I don't want to see you." "Y/n please let me explain ok ?" I sighed and opened the door only to see my boyfriend in a scarlet red suit with a lighting bolt symbol on the front. My mouth fell open immediately "Barry ? Your the flash !!" I was furious now "y/n there's a reason why I didn't tell you ok?" I spun around with anger "Oh ya? And whys that ??" "It's because I thought you were going to leave me ok?" My eyes softened immediately at this because my boyfriends eyes were on the brink of tears. "Oh Barry I'm sorry." I rushed over to hug him "I just couldn't afford to lose you y/n." He said sobbing into my shoulder. I pulled back and I made him look at me "It's ok Barry I forgive you." I kissed him on the lips softly he kissed back with a hungry passion. "Thank you y/n I love you so much." He grinned and he picked me up and carried me to the bed room to show his love for me.
Hey guys I hope you liked this also if you want me to a smut I can do that for you also below is some artists I like and you have any suggestions to music just put them in the comments section 😊 thanks guys love you all ❤😊
Hey guys so I'm looking for some new suggestions for some music that you guys suggest :) if you guys like any just let me know below are some singers I like I love pop and Christian if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments section :)

5sos
One direction
Panic at the disco
Shawn mendes
Jack and jack
My Chemical Romance
Owl city
One republic
Maroon 5
Jessie J
The weekend
Twenty one pilots
Trevor Moran and etc just let me know what songs I should listen to and also if you have any singers that are not on here :)