Why Hide Your Face When you're Beautiful?Bucky Imagine

Vitiligo is a disorder that some people are born with where they have a loss of pigment in their skin. So the skin comes out in different blotches/

     My name is Winter one of the many things I struggle in my life is having Vitiligo. I've had to hide my face from many people by wearing a mask.

      Everyone has called me names since I was a little kid it's why I've struggled with making friends. But little did I know that was going to change rather quickly.

      I was standing in the back of the room leaning against the wall while listening to Fury's plans. I didn't really want to draw attention to myself. 

   "Since we all are aware they were unable to infiltrate Hydra base. I have asked Miss Winter to help us with that." I managed to wave slightly and they nodded.

  Managing to get on the grounds of the base was easy since I was once a test subject from Hydra. I already knew how to get myself in. Climbing in through the window two men with guns blocked the room that I needed entrance into.

       Sneaking up behind them I managed to knock them out putting them in a closet that happened to be near. Just my luck. 

    I hacked into the data base accessing a bunch of information such as things like the tesseract, Loki's scepter, The Maximoff Twins. Even information that went back when Hydra was going on during the war.

    Unplugging the drive I turned around to see about 5 men with guns pointed at me. "Don't move! Or we will shoot!" I smirked under my mask and withdrew my tasers tossing 2 lodging both in the chest. 

  I dodged the bullets and jumped and kicked another in the head knocking him out instantly. 

Time Skip.

     All the members were sitting around a table and I walked back in and handed him the flash drive.  "Thank you, Winter." I nodded and walked out when someone grabbed my arm and I went to punch them when I stopped to see Bucky. "Oh um Bucky sorry." I lowered my prosthetic hand, "It's alright but Winter I was wondering why do you hide your face?" I sighed and looked both directions and pulled him in a separate empty room. 

  I then grabbed my mask and lowered it from my face. His eyes widened in awe. "I have this disorder called Viltago which makes my face and skin have different skin colors ." I look down embarrassed that he has seen my real form. 

    Using his metal arm he gently placed two fingers under my chin making me look at him. "Winter I love this side of you. Why must you hide your face when you are so beautiful?" Tears went to my eyes at this. No one besides my parents ever said that to me.

    He then leaned in he kissed my lips and I kissed back. "Look I know that this all sudden for you but I really do like you Winter and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said rubbing his neck nervously. 

   I smiled and pecked his. "Of course I would." 

    Hey ! Ihope you liked this !! blackbutlergirl666 I tried my best! Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted or if it sucked! I pretty much suck at writing everyone XD ! Anyway ! if you have a request let me know! I'm free this whole week writing ! :)