The Shy Girl Who Draws

For FearaBreasley

  My name is Amelia I'm not really what you call popular

  My name is Amelia I'm not really what you call popular. I've always been a geek and everyone picks on me for it.

"Hey look! It's Amelia Bratkins!" I looked up and I continued walking and stopped at my locker.
"Yo! Are you going to try and make friends?" A random girl pushed me into the lockers and slapped me.
I flinched and she walked away I sighed and stood up and continued placing my things into my locker after closing it. I was grabbed by my shirt.
"You don't belong in this school Amelia you just go die." It was Sara and her posse she nailed a punch at my face and I took it.
they continued to kick me and Sara was about to land another punch on me when a hand grabbed her.
And I opened my eyes to see Peter Parker holding her wrist.
"You know Sara if anyone should leave it's you if you're going to have actual real friends start by being nice to people." And he pushed her away from me.
Her mouth opened in shock and she was about to land another punch on him and he grasped her hand without any trouble.

"Punching me won't do anything for me to go away." She pulled her wrist back and she walked away.
Peter turned to me and stuck his hand out and I grasped it and he pulled me to my feet.
He took a hand and gently brushed my bright red hair out of my face.
"I'm sorry they were doing that to you. You don't deserve that." I blushed and looked down. I grasped my sketchbook in my hands.
"So um Amelia I was wondering if you wanted to study sometime?" I nodded my head "um I'm free after school today."
"Great! Um, I'll meet you at my house at 3:30?" I nodded my head "sounds good to me."
After school

        I was on my way to Peters apartment when I got to his floor I walked over to the door.
And I knocked softly. A woman with brown hair with a friendly smile opened the door.
"Oh! You must be Amelia! I'm Peters Aunt May come on in!" She welcomed me in the apartment I gazed at the place.

      "Can I get you anything to drink or watch?"
"Um, some water would be nice." I grasped my sketchbook as well my textbook.
She handed me the glass of water and smiled.   

      "Peter is in his room right there." She pointed to the room that said keep out of my room.

     I walked over and knocked "just a minute!" I heard his voice when he opened the door he gave me a kind smile.
"Hey! Come on in!" When I walked in the room a bunk bed and a bunch of stuff surrounded his room.
"Wow, peter I like your room." He kicked his clothes under the bed. "Ya sorry, it's not the cleanest I haven't exactly had the right time to fix it." I smiled at him "I like it."
"Alright let's get studying !" He said at Down on his bed.

I sat next to him out of anxiety I fidgeted with my textbook. "Hey is that a sketchbook?" He gestured to the pad.
"You can look st it if you want to," I said handing him it.
As he was flipping through the pages he stopped at one

"Woah! Is this me?" I blushed and looked at my lap and nodded
*imagine he doesn't have the Spider-Man logo also drawing goes to the original owner!

"Woah! Is this me?" I blushed and looked at my lap and nodded *imagine he doesn't have the Spider-Man logo also drawing goes to the original owner!

"I love it!" "We should get to studying," I said and he nodded.

After hours of studying, I looked at the time and my eyes widened.
"Wow it's late I should get home."

"Alright, I'll see you at school ?"I nodded my head and I left.
3 weeks later
I had started to develop feelings for Peter and I really wanted to tell him but I knew he wouldn't feel the same.
As I was walking down an alley to get a shortcut to get to my house. Someone grabbed me and I screamed.
"Scream again and I'll kill you."
He started to lift my shirt and I closed my eyes when it stopped.
I opened my eyes to see Spider-man he knocked the guy out.
The man in red and blue turned to me
"Mam are you alright?" That voice was so familiar.
I nodded my head "um is it alright if I take you home?" I nodded my head and he grasped my waist. "Hold on tight."
And we shot through the sky and I held on to him for dear life.
I told him my apartment and we landed on the fire escape as he set me softly on the ground.
"There you are Miss." I finally figured out the voice.
"Peter is that you ?" "What!? No who's Peter?" I rolled my eyes and gently reached out and took his mask off slowly.
"I knew I'd recognized that voice anywhere." I gently stood on my toes and pulled him in for a kiss.
To which he kissed back. "Amelia I like you ok?" I pulled back and smiled and I hugged him.
"I love you too Pete."
He smiled and took my hands gently. "So would you like to be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he grinned and hugged me tightly.

  "Great! Um, I'll see you at school?" I smiled and he put his mask back on and was about to take off.

"Wait!" He stopped and I gently peeled up the mask so I could see his lips and I pecked them softly.
    "Thank you for saving me." "Just in days work mam." And he took off and I watched and smiled.
My boyfriend is a superhero.
Wow, I can't believe that this was so long! Anyway, I hope you liked this Imagine ❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️ if you want more let me know ⭐️⭐️⭐️