Collab Imagine

Hey guys! I've recently did a collab with aestheticmuffin so this is an updated part to the dancing Imagine.
Go check out her profile if you want to see my Imagine I collabed with her!
Read this first
Dancing Like Idiots

We we had just taken a break from doing our lines for Spider-Man homecoming. I was bored the heck out of my mind I then got an idea .
https://youtu.be/aDndYRn5sgo

I had always loved dancing ever since we were kids so I suggested to my boyfriend Tom, Zendaya, and Deja Carter to do the Typo dance Challenge and they agreed.
We stood in front of the camera and the music started and we did a weird jig to the music. I looked at zendaya and she was laughing.

    When the song ended we did a weird pose and deja ended up posting it on her Instagram

We were scrolling through the comments when I pointed one out to my boyfriend Tom.
"Hey guys look at what this one says!" They stood next to me and I read it. "It says when a ballet dancer hangs out with hip hop dancers." We all laughed and tom did a perfect pirouette and I giggled and hugged him.

"Alright guys break is over!" He grabbed my waist and we headed back to continue shooting.

Hey this ! Is my Imagine aestheticmuffin

We went back in the scene and countinued out shooting, it was a hectic day for the two of us. Harrison offered us a drive home but Tom dont want to bother his friend but then again Harrison just make it happen because Tom is his best friend.
The drive back home was quiet but a calming one since we had a super busy day for me.

"Bye Harry!" I screamed from the door as we went in. "Uh-uh bye for now, im going to see you guys tomorrow! Go get some rest!" He screamed and I heard Tom's giggles. "What's funny?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows. "It-it was jus-t th-hahahaha comments." He stutterd laughing.

"Babe. . ." I said whinning at him as we go up to our bedroom. "Im so stressed." I said while rubbing my eyes. "Go change then we will do something that will get you out of your stress." He said smilling and i changed into my pajamas and searched for Tom.

I saw him standing in the middle of the livingroom, I observed his surrondings and noticed he moved the couch and table a little. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he showes me his beautiful smile making me lost my cool.
"We're going to dance." He said as he walked near me and pulled me from the stairs as i laughed my stress off.

We dance around the free space and he did removed my stress. I love him even though we're dancing like idiots.