Epilogue: After the matter

Seven months have passed since Ace's death, and Daniel hasn't returned to Ace's grave with the news. The flask in Ace's pocket began to glow an eerie blue color. The light radiated out through the cracks in the dry soil, and Ace's body began to twitch. Ace regained his ability to think, and the ability to move his limbs again. Ace suddenly shot his hand out of the dirt. Ace felt the grass around his grave, and threw his other arm out of the grave, and pulled himself out. Ace stood up slowly, and with a sluggish motion. Ace stood with an uneven posture, and felt the rotting flesh against his face. Ace looked at his home and groaned eerily. Ace turned around and limped slowly into the woods. "You have the body of an undead wretch, with the soul of a living man, and I've brought you back for one more task." An eerie woman's voice said. Ace moaned and groaned as he walk through the forest. Ace pulled the hatched out of a tree stump, and began hacking away at a thick branch of a tree. Ace created a new bow, for Daniel had inherited all of Ace's weapons, and created a bunch of arrows. Ace spent hours in the forest trying to get a feel for his body once more. After training, Ace was able to walk normally, and run like he used to when he was alive. Ace let out a groan again, and called upon his horse. An unnatural force turned his old horse into a newer, and stronger breed. The new horse had a black mane, and tail, and dark grey body. Ace hopped upon it, and rode off towards his home. "You should watch over your son, do not interfere unless you need to. You can show your new form, after he's redeemed you." The woman's voice said. Ace looked up at the bright, shiny moon. Ace went into his house, putting on a weapon mount on his back, and holstered a rifle, and his new bow. Ace opened a secret cabinet, and took out an old pistol, and two broken swords. Ace trudged down the stairs to his basement, where he forged the swords into bigger, and stronger weapons. Ace upgraded his new bow, and made his pistol and rifle more versatile. Ace limped back outside, and hopped onto his horse, before riding off, Ace wrapped a black bandanna around his hairline, keeping control of his long, messy hair, and to hide a bullet hole in his forehead. Ace groaned, and spurred his horse, riding off to the lonely town of Old Tree's Hideout.

Upon arrival, he saw three horses head into town. Ace almost didn't recognize Daniel riding with Andrew and Dianna. Ace rode his horse onto a hill, just watching Daniel. Ace muttered words, something he didn't do for a long time. "I, am, here, now." Ace said with deep, dried out words. A horse pulled up next to Ace's, and a woman was riding upon it. Ace recognized that it was Nadellia, but she was dead too, and had been brought back as a zombie. "I, am, here, too." Nadellia said, turning to Ace. Ace didn't say anything, but his mind was definitely saying something. "I feel like a puzzle, but there's a piece missing. My redemption." Ace thought.