A Noble's Honor

Ace and Knight stood next to each other, waiting, stalking for the right time to strike. Suddenly a person was walking towards them, wielding a freshly forged sword. The man was looking at all four of them, but seemed pleased with himself. "Noble? What are you doing here? Get back, this could get wild." Ace said. "Will it? You want to know what else is wild? Seeing what your decision is in the next thirty minutes." Noble said. Ace was concerned about what was going on, but kept his face in an angered expression. "Your family is in danger. I know how you are when family is involved. Save your family, or kill the Sorceress for what she's done. What's it going to be?" Noble said. "How do you know about my-" Ace stopped his sentence, looking at the, now grinning, Sorceress in anger. "You helped him. You ARE poison." Ace said. Ace walked towards Jane, arrow drawn back, far, in his bow, ready to fire. Jane rested her head against the point of the arrow, but Knight stepped in. "Ace, go get your family, I got these two women covered for you. Go!" Knight said, but as Ace got ready to run to the boat, Noble stepped in front, slashing at Ace with his sword. Ace blocked the blow with his bow, and took out his batons. Ace ducked under an attack, and clubbed Noble in the head. Noble swung again, missing, and was knocked out by the second hit to the head. Ace sprinted as fast as he could to the boat.

Ace started the boat, and floored it. Ace reached the docks and got out, bow at the ready, and ran through the dark and empty city streets, making sure his path was clear as he searched for his family. Ace heard a truck engine, but it was sounding like it was getting closer and closer. Ace turned around to see a huge truck, with enemy rebels hanging off the side, shooting at Ace. Ace hid behind a car and ducked low, bullets barely touching his body. Once the shot stopped, he stood up and fired an arrow at it, striking one of the rebels in the leg. The rebel rolled across the ground, and laid on his back in the middle of the street, as the truck continued forward. Ace walked up to the man, who was dragging himself to his gun. Ace walked up, kicking the gun further away, and kicked him to his side, before picking him up by his neck. "Tell me where they are headed." Ace said viciously. "Far, very far. You must be Booker? Looking for your family, huh? They are in a safe place, after we took them from those agency men." The rebel said chuckling. Ace grabbed the arrow and ripped it out of his ankle and stabbed it into his upper leg, and the rebel yelled out in agony. "Give up, they're doomed." He said as Ace began to push the arrow in further. "Alright, alright. They heading to the slaughterhouse, ten blocks from here." the rebel said. "Good, you're coming with me." Said Ace as he broke into a car and started it, putting the rebel in the backseat, before speeding off after the truck.

Ace drove as the rebel told Ace where to go. "How far now?" Ace said. "It's right in front of us." the rebel said. "Good." Ace replied grinning. Ace press the pedal down as far as it could go, before climbing onto the roof of the car. Ace did a backflip to slow himself down in the air, and loaded two arrows into the bow, as he reached the apex of his jump. As the car crashed into the building, busting through the walls, Ace shot his arrows off, killing two enemy rebels. Ace landed and continued running, getting out his sword on the way. Running as his highest speed possible, Ace sprinted into the building, jumping across the upside down car. Ace went through the hallways, and killed any rebel that stood in his way. As Ace turned a corner, a rebel jumped at Ace with a knife, bring Ace to the ground. The masked rebel was on Ace, struggling to press the knife into his neck. Ace rolled onto the rebel, giving him the upperhand. Ace pulled a hand away and punched the rebel twice, and forced the knife into the rebel's neck, causing a huge spout of blood to shoot out. Ace wandered through the halls, when a group of rebels spotted him. Ace shot one of the three with his bow, and stabbed the other, through the chest, with his sword, but Ace was disarmed by the last rebel. Ace ducked under and dodged around several attacks, before backing up against a butchered pig on a meat hook. The rebel stabbed towards Ace, Ace dodge the attack, and the rebel's sword got stuck in the pig. Ace took this opportunity to snag a few punches off and take the sword out of the pig and beheaded the rebel. 

With two swords in hand, Ace had reached the packaging room, and on the conveyor belt was Ace's wife and kids. Ace's daughter called out to him, and Ace looked towards her. "It's alright, I'm getting you out of here!" Ace yelled back. Muffled yelled were heard from the family, and Ace turned around to see three Azrathian revenant brutes standing behind him. They grunted before swinging their battle axes around. Ace dodge the strike, as the battle axe stuck, deep, into the ground before being pulled straight out again. These axes are taller than a normal human, wielding razor-sharp, battle damaged blades. "You will die, then I will eat you for breakfast!" The brute yelled out in a deep, scratchy voice. "Now I now what not to die from." Ace said to the brute chieftain. The other two brutes ran in, and Ace slashed their ankles out with his two swords. Ace jumped on one's back, and ran it into the chieftain. The chieftain kicked back both Ace and the brute, and threw his axe at the two, splitting the other brute's head in half. Ace grabbed the handle of the axe, as the chieftain walked to him, with his warhammer. Ace could barely move it an inch. Ace had a plan. Ace pretended to struggle with the axe, then quickly let go, as teh chieftain got close, and rolled between his legs, and jumped on his back. The chieftain dropped his hammer, and Ace grabbed his tactical combat kukri, from his chest mounted holster, stabbing it into the back of it's neck. The brute grabbed Ace and threw him against the wall. Ace dodged away from the punch, and climbed up his arm, and grabbed his tanto knife from his arm mounted holster, and reached over the brute's head with it. Ace stabbed into the chieftain's neck, and the chieftain tried desperately to get Ace off of him. Ace retrieved his knives back, and jumped off of his back, directing him onto the conveyor belt, way in front of Ace's family, and was carried into the meat grinder. The brute's head was crushed and ground, but his body stalled the motor, and the conveyor belt stopped moving. 

"There might be more, let me get you out of here." Ace said freeing his family. Ace's kids jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. Ace's wife was just looking at Ace, staring on in disbelief. "You're alive, I thought you were on death roe." She said. "I signed a contract to be in a facility on a remote island off the coast of New Alexandria. Speaking of which, why haven't you left, this city is a huge target for those Azrathians." Ace said. "We were on the next craft out, but then they attacked and we were forced into a facility. We were in holding, waiting, but then this... woman. She wielded this type of... magic. I thought she was the city's heroes, but I saw the symbol on her armor..." Ace's wife said. "Jane... Nadellia, we must leave." Ace said. "Booker, what's going on?" Nadellia asked. "I will explain later, but for now, we gotta leave. It's about Jane." Ace said. "Your sister? What happened to her? Why is she trying to kill you, and kill everyone else off with those demon things?" Nadellia asked, as they went past the destruction that Ace had left behind.