The Sorceress and The Archer

As the Azrathian army was retreating back into their portals, and the military were collecting all the fighters from the battle ground, Ace noticed a female carrying away a man. Ace ran closer to see that it was the Sorceress, and she was trying to escape again. Ace shot an arrow at her, but her forcefield blocked the impact. She threw Xenon into the portal, and turned to face Ace, creating her flaming sword with her sorcery. She ran at Ace, swinging her sword at him. Ace hit her in the stomach with his bow. She swung around and kicked Ace's bow out of his hand, and Ace jumped in the air, kicking her in the face. Ace pulled out his knife, throwing it at her, and stabbing into her shoulder. Ace had room to attack, so he got close, took the sword from her hand, and punched her in the face. The Sorceress swept Ace's legs out from under him, causing Ace to fall over. Ace and the Sorceress stood up and brawled with each other, throwing punches and kicking at each other. Ace spun around and kicked her in the side of the head. She fell to the ground, and Ace went to grab his bow from the ground. As Ace fired an arrow, the Sorceress threw a rock at Ace, hitting the arrow as it fired, deflecting it over her head. The Sorceress went after the arrow, and Ace ran up and jumped over her, and stepped on her hand. She got her hand free and threw a punch at Ace. Ace quickly dropped his bow, and ducked under her attack, Ace picked up the arrow off of the floor and stabbed it into her side. Before Ace could load an arrow and finish her off, she quickly opened a portal and went through it. Ace ended up falling into the portal while reaching for her.

Ace was transported to Azrathia, where an army of thirty Azrathian swordsmen stood in front of the wounded Sorceress. She sent the army after Ace, as she ran into an Azrathian fortress. Ace rapidly shot arrows out of his bow, before running out of arrows, while ten of the swordsmen were still standing. Ace ran forward with his sword, cutting his way through them, and kicked the last two to the ground, before finishing them off and heading into the fortress. Ace chased her through the fortress, slashing through the guards in his way, and reaching the roof. It was just Ace and her. Ace put away his sword and raised his fists. She did the same, and they both ran at each other. The sorceress had the first hit on Ace. She punched Ace in the stomach twice and in the face. Ace caught her fourth hit, twisting her arm and punching her in the side twice. He pushed her away, and kicked her in the chest. She swung back up to her feet. They exchanged hits, and they both hit each other in the face. They both hit the ground, and struggled to get back up. With the last of Ace's strength, he got to his feet and punched the Sorceress in the face and strung several hits together. His attacks were slow, and powerful. In between each punch, he was yelling why he was angry at her. "You were once a nice person. You helped people, you were seen as a hero. But when that power controlled you and corrupted you, you became trouble." Ace said. The Sorceress was barely conscious now. "You were what made us happy, sis. But now you became an evil person. Corrupted and evil. You betrayed me, and our family. You killed our father, and trapped our mother's soul in your amulet necklace." Ace said, withdrawing his sword, as the Sorceress stood up. "Little Jane. Jane, the sister I used to have." Ace said, backing her up to the edge of the fortress roof. "You. Are. Done." Ace said, raising the sword high above his head. "Ace, stop!" A woman's voice called out. "Kate, please, our sister deserves her punishment." Ace said to his other sister. "A fellow Sorceress, helping out to regain our sister's life back, but it's too late for her now." Ace shouted. Kate held Ace's arms back, and opened a portal. "Go back to Earthrealm, before you do something rash." Kate said as she pushed Booker into the portal. Ace was sitting in the empty street, his head resting on his knees, with his sword still in his hand. Abby, who was now holding George's unconscious body in her arms, looked over at Ace. Ace stood up and got into the helicopter to head back to the island, and go back to fighting off the rebellion on the island.