The Knight

Ace and Inheritor was being rushed around the testing chambers, before coming up to their assigned test. Ace and Inheritor were given a choice of three options. A knife, a sword, or a bow and arrow. The Inheritor grabbed the sword, while Ace grabbed the bow and arrow and the knife. "I used to be called Knight, before these guys gave me the name of The Inheritor." Inheritor said. Ace nodded while loading an arrow, and drawing back the arrow, aiming it around and lowering it again. Ace and Knight were running through the empty jungle, looking for their rivals to kill. They were more captured rebels, wielding assault rifles and were scanning the area.

Ace kept a close eye from the tops of trees, and Knight kept himself to the ground. Looking around, pacing through the dense shrubbery. Ace spotted two rebels, one far away, and one underneath the tree branch. Ace shot off an arrow, piercing into the side of the rebels head, and Ace jumped off of his branch, and stabbed the other rebel in the neck with the knife. Knight looked around, and rebel jumped out and started shooting at him. Knight rushed into the trees, and hid in a bush. The rebel fired most of his rounds into the bushes, but didn't hit anything living. The rebel leaned closer to the bush, and was grabbed around the throat by Knight. The rebel, choking under his breath, looked Knight in the eye, as he was stabbed through the stomach, and dragged into the bush. Knight and Ace met up at a cross-section in the dirt paths. They were about to search for the last three rebels, when an explosion sounded, causing the alarms to go off, and the shrubs to rustle. A large flame erupted through the doors, as the staff members ran to get their rifles and shoot at the advancing rebel forces. Knight went to find the two rifles, the dead rebels had dropped, and handed one to Ace. Ace took the rifle and counted the remaining shots. "I have fifteen, how many for you?" Ace said, "Sixty for me, full mag." Knight responded. Ace dropped the rifle and took out his bow, and loaded an arrow, running off to the rebel's entry point. Ace and Knight assisted the facility's workers to push back the rebels when Ace noticed something he forgot about. Ace turned around and ran into the jungle, "The rebels we didn't kill yet, they're coming for us." As Ace thought that, a staff member was shot in the back, and Ace shot the rebel in the stomach with an arrow, and hit him across the face with the bow. Another rebel was behind him and Ace threw the bow at him, causing the rebel to stumble, and the bow rebounded back, and Ace caught it again. Ace kicked the rebel in the jaw and took out his knife. The rebel dropped his rifle and took out a knife as well. The rebel swung at Ace, but was blocked, and the rebel was stabbed in the arm twice and stabbed in the ribs. Ace grabbed the rebel and slammed his head into the ground, and stabbed him in the neck. 

Ace heard a rustle coming from the bushes behind him, and he quickly turned around, shooting an arrow at the sound. The arrow hit someone, and the rebel flopped out of the bush, with the arrow sticking out of his neck. Ace retrieved his arrow and went back to where the facility guards were holding off the rebels, and continued helping out. The battle ended with the rebels fleeing back into the wilderness, back to their camps, and Ace and Knight were brought back to their cells. While sitting in his cell, Ace was staring out of the window, and tried to get free out of his restraints. The staff member, assigned to Ace showed up with Knight again. Now she had a bag with her, and she undid both of Ace's and Knight's restraints. The staff member closed  the cell door and blocked all of the windows, as was a routine most staff members do when with a patient, as to not raise suspicion. "What is going on?" Ace said to the staff member. She looked at Ace and signaled him to hush. "I'm here to bring you two something." she said, and she opened the back and pulled out two uniforms. A uniform of a clan member from Ace's grandfather's clan, and armor guarding the face, head, and chest for Knight. Ace put on the uniform, putting on the gloves, putting on the boots, strapping the clothing together with leather straps. Ace stood up and looked into the mirror. Ace then lifted the hood over his head and tied the facemask onto his face. There was a spot on his back for a bow and an arrow quiver to be attached, as well as a holster on his arm for a knife to be held. Ace looked at the staff member, "These were my grandfather's colors and the clothes of a shadow." Ace said, "They fought the Revenant forces and the Atherial forces, way before the new guy did. They created the 'Mega-figures' as they are called now." Ace said in a sympathetic way. "But at least the tradition is still being carried through because of him." Ace said, in a hinting matter that he was talking about George. Knight looked at himself in the mirror, and seemed happy with himself. "This reminds me to when I fought off those Azathorian warriors back in the war of New Alexandria. At least now we have allied ourselves with them to enhance our capabilities against outside threats. The staff member handed them weapons. An enhanced bow, with arrows with multiple points, special arrows, and two different styled knife. A kukri machete and a tanto-pointed knife for Ace. Then the staff member held out a two sabers and a large machete for Knight to have. "What are these for?"Ace asked, "We are going to get out of here, and we are going to help out the Azathorians and the Atherials." The staff member said.