The Ace

Booker finished his fight with the robots, leaving destruction and broken electronics laying around the floor. Guards burst into the room and restrained Booker, holding him up against the wall, with hooked rods and nets. The director went in and inspected the area, arms behind his back and a metal mask on his face. Walked in circles before looking at Booker with a grin. "Very well, send him to the next course." The director said in a raspy voice, before walking out. Booker stared at him, until he was just out of sight, and the guards cuffed his hands together.

Booker was shoved into another combat training room, this time he was part of a group of four people. Noble, Angel of Fire, The Inheritor, and Booker was given the name of Ace. The group was given two knives and two swords. Ace and Noble had the knives, Angel of Fire and The Inheritor had the swords. All four were brought to the jungle, which covered most of the island and a voice coming from the loud speakers said that there were enemy troops coming right for them. Everyone crept close to the ground and Booker decided to stray from the pack, for if the rest were taken out the mission isn't a failure. Ace moved quickly and quietly, avoiding anything that could draw attention to him. Ace collected several rocks, and other materials for his plan. Booker set his traps and turned to the direction of the footsteps heading to his position. Booker jumped into the shrubbery and watched closely. A group of three hostile rebelled wandered through, carrying assault rifles, and were extremely dangerous. One of the rebels step on the trap rock on the floor, falling into a massive hole, which unhooked a branch, swing several heavy rocks into another's face, knocking him out. Another rock came from behind, a rebel ducked under it, hitting the third rebel in the chest. Booker then jumped out and stabbed the fourth rebel in the neck, and took his rifle from his hands, and shot the last rebel. The shot echoed through the jungle, and Booker walked to the hole and unloaded the rest of the mag into it, killing the last rebel.

Everyone else in the group ran to Booker's position, seeing that he had killed all of the rebels himself. Everyone congratulated Booker on his accomplishment, clapping and cheering, before they were escorted back to their cells. Booker sat in his cell, thinking, when The Inheritor was brought to Booker's cells, completely chained up to not cause trouble. "Ace, nice trap you set, let's be partners. Together, we can complete all of the challenges that The Director has set for us and we can go home free." The Inheritor said to Booker. Booker agreed and shook hands.

Now, it was time for the next challenge. Back into the jungle they went, but they had to capture a set of orange ribbons, tied up in random areas. The first team of two to bring back all three, earns advances to the next challenge, but the loser will be sent somewhere else. "Well that seems like the worse will happen if we lose, Inheritor." Ace said. "Right." The Inheritor said to Booker. Ace and The Inheritor ran through the jungle, jumping from tree to tree, and trying their best to get to the ribbons. Ace reached a ribbon, as he tried to grab it, a fighter from another team reached for it. Ace slapped the person's hand away, and grabbed the ribbon. Ace tied the ribbon around his arm, and got ready to fight the opponent. Ace swung a punch at the opponent, striking him in his nose, and he roundhoused the opponent across the face, knocking him to the ground. Ace turned around and went for the other two. The Inheritor reached the second ribbon, from where he was standing at the top of a tree, and saw an opponent going for it. The Inheritor swung down a branch, and landed on the ground, next to the opponent. The other fighter grabbed the ribbon and threw a punch at The Inheritor, but the strike was blocked and The Inheritor countered the attack, punching him in the stomach twice, and elbowing him in the cheek. The opponent back away, and The Inheritor, ran forward and drop-kicked the opponent down a steep hill. On the third ribbon. Ace, and The Inheritor discovered it, and took it. As they were heading back, Ace's path was blocked by two rival fighters. Ace had his ribbon tied around a rock, so Ace held the ribbon, swinging around the rock at the end of it. Ace clocked the two fighters in the head with the rock, and tossed it to his partner. The Inheritor ran off with the three ribbons as Ace was fighting with the rivals. Ace punched the first rival three times in the stomach, and kicked the other in the face. Ace was hit from the side, but dodged the second incoming attack, countering it and swinging the opponent across him. Ace then kicked him in the chest, doing a backflip, and turned around to face the second fighter. Ace chained three hits on the fighter's chest, and slammed his fist right into his jaw, and a loud cracking noise sounded and the man fell to the ground. The first rival stood back up and charged at Ace with a closed fist swinging out. Ace punched the fist out of the air, pushing it to the side, and swung in with his other fist, punching him in the jaw. The rival stumbled back, and Ace grabbed his arm, snapping it, and slammed the rival's face into his knee.

Ace was going to finish them off when the loud buzzer sounded. The Inheritor brought back the three ribbons, and the staff members rallied everyone back into the training room. Ace and The Inheritor were given a mark on the scoreboard, next to their names, and the other two people had a mark taken away and they were rushed back off to their cells, while Ace and The Inheritor were being taken into the next challenge.