The Rebellion Redemption

Ace sat in his cell, staring out of the window, his uniform sitting out in front of him. Ace looked up at the night sky, then turned to his uniform again. Ace put his uniform back on and brought out his bow, knife and sword out from a hidden crevice, in a ventilation shaft. Ace used his knife to reach into the cell door's lock, and disable the magnetic seal, unlocking the door. Ace went out to the main hallway and crept past Knight's cell, as to not wake him up. The footsteps of an armed guard grew closer. Ace ran to the wall, using it to propel him higher into the air, and climbed up a pipe, to hide out of view. The guard walked past, and looked around, then continued his patrol path. Ace quietly jumped down, and undid the vent cover, and went inside. Ace crawled through a maze of shafts, before reaching the outside world once again. Ace went to a different shoreline, where a different group of rebels were stationed. Ace jumped from tree to tree, and hopped down in the middle of the camp. The rebels sprang up and pointed their swords and bows at Ace, and  Ace loaded four arrows into his bow, ready to fire.

"Stop, and put your weapons down. I'm not here to cause any trouble here." Ace said, lowering his bow. "I know you guys dislike the rebel forces on the other side of this island. I need you to help me, for you shall be rewarded greatly." Ace finished. The rebels soon lowered their weapons and nodded. These rebels wore facemasks, and wore tattered tunics and baggy pants. They use  their own forged knives, swords, and create powerful bows and arrows. They rarely use guns, for they thinks it's not a worthy mean of defeating an opponent. They soon welcomed Ace into their leader's hut, to converse with him. Ace and the leader, a revenant-human mix, talked with one another for a while. "Yes, I shall help you, for this will benefit us, and we'll benefit for your people. A blacksmith took Ace's weapons, and upgraded them to become more powerful. Ace's bow has a higher drawback poundage, and Ace's sword was properly tempered and reshaped for a more lethal strike. Ace was at the camp all night, and awoke at daybreak, to one of the tribe's warriors shaking Ace to wake him up. "Wake up! Our scout informed us that the Ashaki clan is still vulnerable for an attack. Ace sat up and grabbed his weapons and headed out with a group of the tribe members. The tribe members were gazing at how Ace could run from tree to tree, without making a mistake. Ace sat in a tree branch, readying his bow, as  the tribe mates formed a perimeter around the rebel camp. Ace took out the two guards on the patrol towers and jumped down, sword in hand, and crept into the camp with three others behind him. They collectively took out half of the rebels, without alerting anyone. Ace gave the signal and the surounding archers rained fire arrows all throughout the camp. The rebel forces sprang out of their beds and grabbed their weapons. A rebel saw Ace, crouching behind a barrier. Ace turned to hear the mag being loaded into the rifle. Ace jumped over the barrier and hid behind a wall, as a swarm of bullets flew in his direction. Ace waited until the shot stopped, and peeked out and shot the rebel in the leg. Ace ran over to the wounded rebel, pinning his arm with an arrow, and shooting an arrow into his head.

The fight had reached it's highest point, and was now nearing the end of the attack. The rebels began fleeing their camp. Ace watched them, still firing arrows after them, but stopped when the rebels smacked into a eerie green forcefield and fell to the ground. On the other side of the wall, Kate was standing there, with a smile on her face. Ace walked past the rebels, who were staring at the green forcefield. "Kate, what are you doing here? And did you help Jane with her problem?" Ace demanded information from Kate. Kate suddenly frowned. "No, I didn't help her. I couldn't do anything about it. Because she is right." Kate said smiling. Ace looked at Kate's eyes and noticed a bright flicker in her eye. "She's controlling you, snap out of it." Ace said. "Too late now." Kate said. Suddenly Jane appeared in a whirling flame next to Kate. The tribe members automatically got into their fighting stance, for they were once attacked by the Sorceress beforehand. A warrior threw a pair of batons to Ace. Ace holstered his bow, and caught the batons, putting one in each hand, and getting into his stance. "Rasagai. It would be best if you left. Take these rebels as prisoner too." Ace said to the warriors. They bowed and rounded up the rebels and carried them back to their camp. Ace looked at his sisters. They had materialized batons in their hands. Jane had a flaming pair, and Kate had glowing green ones. Ace looked at the handles and saw a trigger that releases a folding blade within.

Kate dropped the barrier and the two sisters charged at Ace. Kate jumped high and Jane swept low.  Ace flipped over Jane, and kicked Kate out of the air, mid flip, and hit Jane twice in the sides, knocking her to the ground, and Kate kicked Ace in the back, and she twirled her baton, pulling the trigger and releasing both of the blades on her batons. Kate swung viciously at Ace, struggling to cut into something. Ace dodge each attack, and blocked any hit coming his way. Ace locked his batons around Kate's and kneed her in the stomach. Jane ran up behind Ace, blades high above her head. Ace rolled backwards and flung Kate at Jane.  Jane ducked under Kate as she flew past, and Jane threw one of her batons at Ace. Ace rolled out of the way, as the blade flew past and stuck directly into the ground. Ace stood up and moved out of the way of Jane's attack. Jane stop and kicked Ace to the ground. Ace rolled back to his feet. But  before Ace could do something Kate knock Ace to the ground and stood over him. She swung one of her batons at Ace's face. Ace blocked the baton, and struggled to push it away. Knight jumped out of the treeline and swung from a branch, kicking Kate off of Ace. Ace took out his bow, loading an arrow inside, and stood side-by-side next to Knight. Knight took out his great sword and held it tightly. "Just when you thought a family would help each other out. But our mutual reliability is way stronger than that." Ace said to Knight.