Ulgore's Shadow

Ace stood up in front of the creature. Ace got a good look at it's body. The creature had hair covering it's body entirely, and it looked like a type of ape. Once it realized that Ace wasn't a threat, it put away it's blade and knelt down to him. "You are one with the forces of light." The figure said. Ace stepped closer, "Who are you people?" Ace said in confusion. "We are the Tahr, we were once part of Ulgore's army, but he had betrayed after a war we helped out in for a millennia. He banished us into a realm, and we've managed a way to get back at him." He said. "What is your name?" Ace said "Tarhus." He responded. A few marines regained consciousness, and stood up. Once they saw Tarhus, they aimed at him, "Stop, don't shoot, they are on our side." Ace said, signalling for them to lower their weapons. 

A drop ship came into a clearing in the forest and landed, picking up Ace, the marines, and the Tahr clan. They were transported to a fleet of Naval airships flying just outside the atmosphere. Ace and Tarhus were being escorted to the bridge to talk with the lead commander of the military, to gather information that they could use in battle. When the two arrived in the bridge, several men were running around, typing things into computers, and deploying ships to New Alexandria and New Marianne. "Captain." Ace said. The captain just stared out of the window to see explosions and fire in New Alexandria. "I don't believe we've lost her yet." The captain said. "We're here, what do you want us to do?" Ace said. The captain turned to Ace and handed him a cylinder. "Take this. Gather up you allies, and destroy that son-of-a-bitch Ulgore. He has caused us enough problems, and it's time for you to take care of this once and for all." The captain said. "We've extracted the energy out of one of the amulets to allow you to travel between Acention and Azrathia. You will head to Acention, there you will gather your friends, and you will head to Azrathia. Once you're there, destroy everything Ulgore has. Leave nothing behind." The captain spoke as if losing faith of survival. Ace bowed and left the bridge to the ships quarters. As Ace and Tarhus were walking, a portal opened up and three Azrathian swordsmen jumped out. Ace took out a sword, and the Tarhus' blade extended out of  his arm. Ace charged the first guy, while the other two went after Tarhus. Ace kicked the swordsman to the ground, and stabbed his sword into his stomach and dragged the blade up it's body. Tarhus blocked both attacks, and punched one in the face, and stabbed his blade in the eye of the other. Tarhus pulled out a bladed disc, and threw at the last guy, cutting straight through his head.

After the fight, Ace and Tarhus looked at each other, and the ship's alarms went off. Before two could do anything, an explosion ruptured through  the corridors, knocking them to the floor. Ace ran back to the bridge, and saw a group of brutes taking everyone out. Ace pulled out his bow and shot an explosive arrow into a brute's back, causing it to explode. Two brutes ran at Tarhus, but were easily killed, and Ace ran to see the captain's chest get smashed in by a brute's hammer. Ace shot a fire arrow into the back of the brute's head, causing it to erupt in flames. Once the brute was dead, Ace ran up to the captain, who was struggling to breathe. "Go! Get to the teleporter  room, end the war!" the captain said. Ace nodded, and left. Outside the Tahr had shown up now. "Everyone, you are going to prove a great addition to the forces of light, we are going to bring Ulgore to his knees, and no one is going to stop us." Ace said, rallying the group up. They reached the teleporter room and hopped into the portal, dropping them off in Acention. 

Acention was crowded and busy now. Atherial Knights, Prey-hunters, George and his friends were now getting ready for the assault on Ulgore's fortress. Ace pulled George to the side and informed him on what they were going to do. George nodded, and they both looked at what was inside the case. "A tactical nuke? Are you kidding me?" George said. "Anything to stop them from creating mass destruction of us forces of light." Ace said. George nodded and they were about to leave the temple when Jane walked in. "Jane?" Ace said raising his sword at her. "Brace yourself George!" Ace said. "Ace, stop, she's with us." George said. Ace lowered his guard, and put away his sword slowly. "Since when has she been with us." Ace said. "A Few days ago." George said. Ace looked at Jane again, and saw that her, once red crystal, was now blue. "The crystal embedded in you chest, it's blue." Ace said. "Kate will be really happy." Jane said. "We won't if we're just standing here. Let's go!" George said. The three left to the temple. Ace found Nadellia at the front of the pack, alongside Lahrach and Leon. "You all ready, this is a high-priority package." Ace said, waving the case around, "Where's Adam, he's usually here as backup?" Ace said, but soon realized what happened, due to the look on Lahrach's face. Ace looked at Lahrach, "This will be for something great." Ace said.

The portal to Azrathia opened up and everyone began running through. The clash between the forces of light and the forces of darkness was colossal. Explosions, gunfire, and the sounds of swords colliding with each other filled the quiet realm. Ace, Nadellia, George and Abigail were out front, taking care of any Azrathian troops in the way. They proceeded to Ulgore's fortress quickly, but then Ace was hit by a fireball. Ace threw the case to Nadellia, and Ace got back to his feet. They four passed the case around when they came to fight a group of swordsmen. Jane ran to the front of the pack, creating a fire shield in front blocking all the impact. Ulgore's men pushed boulders down the hill. A swordsmen had slowed the group down a lot, and were soon halted. They were in a massive battle, completely surrounded by swordsmen. They picked off the troops one by one, and were back on track heading to the fortress. A boulder came down with extreme speed, and collided with Jane's shield. Jane screamed as her fire shield was destroyed, and she was knocked backwards through the air. The four had finally reached Ulgore's fortress when a group of Azrathian defenders blocked their path. Nadellia and Abby rushed forward, but their attacks were blocked by the honor guard's massive shield. They were bashed backwards and George flew over them, and killed one. Ace and Nadellia slid underneath them and cut of their feet, and Ace kicked a guard into a pit, while Nadellia decapitated the other. The four pushed up the remaining path and reached the large, red gate.