Torment or Death

Ace woke up in a jail cell, within the outskirts of New Alexandria, and surveyed his surroundings. The cell was clean, with shinning walls and ceilings. All that was in it, was a bed and a sink. Ace sat up in his bed and an armed guard, outfitted in bullet-resistant gear, armed with an assault rifle, stared at Ace and commanded him to exit his cell. Ace walked to the cell door, where a stasis field restricted any movement at all, while the guard placed cuffs on his arms and legs. On the way to the meeting room, they passed many different people. Some prisoners and guards were human, Azathorian, or Atherial. Ace and his escort walked through the mess hall, cell block A, B, and C. Finally, they've reached the meeting room. When the guards opened the door, there was just a dark, empty room, but two chairs and a table. Ace was seated and chained to the table and chair.

Several minuets passed, waiting in dead silence, and a man with several case files walked into the room and turned on the lights. Ace's eyes adjusted to the blinding light as the man spoke. "Booker, nice to see that you are still... active. So, how's your business?" The man spoke. "Go to hell." Booker said. The man nodded and took out a remote and showed it to Booker. Booker then realized that he had a collar tied around his neck. The man turned the dial and pressed the red button, and smiled. A surge of electricity ran through Ace's body. When he tried to hold in the pain, he failed and let out a loud yell. Ace wiggled his hands and kicked his feet, yelling through his teeth. "That was fun, wasn't it?" The man said. "Since you are obviously a comedian, I will say this. How funny would it be if I said that I have your family being 'looked over' while you're here, and if you pull a funny move, they will be erased." The man said. Booker had an angry look on his face, then the man chuckled. "No, I don't have anyone on a watch list for you, but we are taking care of your family. But, I want to tell you this, there are men that will be joining us soon. You are in for the death penalty, but these guys can offer you a program and you won't have to worry about anything bad happening to you." The man said. Booker looked at the door to see that it was slowly opening up, and two men walked into the room, holding brief cases.

The men came close to Booker and lifted the case onto the table, and opened it. Inside was a contract to sign. Booker would be going to a secret facility to train, and work for the military. That's if he is worthy enough to do so. Booker accepted and signed the agreement forms. The guards, who were standing out of sight, walked in and uncuffed Booker and dragged him to a helicopter. In the helicopter, he was given average clothing to wear, a hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans. The helicopter flew them to a giant island to fight off rebel troops in the area, who were fighting against the military. Booker was escorted to a military barracks, where he was strapped down to a chair. The scientists were studying about the human mind and if they could make an effective killing machine out of a privileged criminal like Booker. They messed with his mind, tormenting him about his family and his life, and beat him whenever he gave an answer they didn't like. They routinely locked Booker into a room with nothing but a knife and several robots, that were trained in every martial art. Booker did his best, but was subdued by the robots. 

Booker was continuously being tortured by these men, and Booker thought about what is happening to him. Booker was thrown in with the robots, and with each individual attempt, Booker began being more efficient in the fights. But as his fighting skills increased, he was being driven more and more crazy. After a solid two weeks of being tortured and forced to fight, Booker was beginning to feel acceptance to what he was doing. Booker was being kept in a dirty cell, in a dark, empty hallway. Booker began recapping his life, and saw the dots being connected, he saw what he'd become if he stayed here any longer. Booker saw that his cell was locked from the outside, from where the glass, with a compound mixed in to make the glass shatterproof, and noticed a scientist standing outside, and unlocking the door. Booker sat on his bed as the scientist entered his room, to hand him his food. Booker saw this as an opportunity to escape. Booker jumped on the man and repeatedly punched him in the face, until he was knocked out and took his keycard for the gates. As Booker ran to the gates, a guard saw him and shot a tracer dart into his neck, putting him to sleep.

Booker awoke in a room, strapped to a chair. Once the head superior noticed that Booker woke up, he shocked Booker many times with the collar. Once he saw that Booker was no longer getting an outrageous reaction from the collar, he walked up and pulled out his pistol. He pointed it at Booker and he instantly tried to move, but he was restrained by the leather straps, holding him to the chair. The man put away his gun and punched Booker repeatedly in the face, until he was knocked out. As Booker was asleep, he dreamed about his family. His wife and daughter were playing around and Booker was happy, suddenly, dark clouds loomed over him and the lightning clash woke Booker up. Booker looked outside the instant he woke up and he saw it was still sunny out. "Booker, it's time for your training." said the female staff worker, as she escorted Booker to the white room with the robotic fighters. The loud buzzer indicated that the match had started and Booker ran to the robots, and the robots ran to him. Booker punched a robot in the face, shattering the visor, and breaking the inner workings. Booker spun around and kicked another in the face. Booker got hit by the third, but he grabbed it's arm and wrestled it to the ground and stabbed it in the face. When the second robot stood up, after being kicked in the chest, Booker instantly threw his knife into it's chest, and kicked it further in, disabling the robot.