Ch. 40

Harry's POV

I wake up in a unfamiliar room, I know strait away that I'm in a hospital, again, I've been here so many times now, there is always something more wrong with me, the boys must be sick off this by now. Simon must be so pissed at me, but I kind off want him with me right now, to be fair, I just want someone here, but I guess they don't care enough to be here, I've been here to much, and they've probably gotten sick off it by now, not that I can blame them, somehow I always manage to be in the way.

"welcome back" a nurse tells me and I just nod as I try to sit up but I have no strength so I just lay back down, my headache is fading away slowly, I don't feel as horrible, but I just take one look at my arm and I see I have an I.V there, I guess they gave me some pain medication or something because I feel a bit loopy.

"what happened?" I ask her, I don't remember much off what happened today to be honest,

"your friends told us that they found you unconscious on the kitchen floor and you did not wake up, even if they tried, you were out for almost 2 hours that we know about, it could have been much longer"

"ohh" I just say as I manage to pull myself up.

"we are about to set up this machine to you, we are going to do a sleep study on you tonight, to rule out seizures, migraine and brain injury, It's just routine after things like this, so don't worry"

"so I need to sleep with this on?" I ask as she is prepping to put some wirers and shit on my head.

"yes, it wont hurt you, we are just going to monitoring your brain tonight to see if we can see what is going on, because you should be over the concussion by now"

"OK, when can I go home?" I ask

"we will let you know after the results off the sleep study come back" she tells me as she is prepping a needle

"what are you doing?" I ask her

"I need to take a little blood, we are running a lot off tests, we are also going to hook you up to a lot off monitors tonight, we are going to find out what is going with you" she tells me and I just nod, I'm starting to get really scared, what if there is something very wrong with me, I need someone here with me, I don't understand why no one is here with me.

"can I see my friends, are they here?" I ask as I can feel the tears trying to brake free

"they are here, but you can't see them, you need to be alone while we do this sleep study, no one will be allowed in here for the hole time that we have you connected, just so we can have the best result"

"why can't I see someone until then, I don't want to be here alone" I ask

"sorry sweetheart, we need to run some test now, and then you will be going to sleep"

"are you going to give me drugs?" I ask

"no, you can't be to medicated, we will get wrong results"

"but I have an I.V in, what is that for?" I ask

"you got given morphine before, for the headache, but that is notgoing to affect anything as it should have faded when we will start" she tellsme as she takes my blood pressure and my temp, then she just walks out, leavingme here alone, I just want Simon with me, I feel like I need to tell himsomething, but I'm just not sure what it is.