Ch. 20

It had been a week since Harry and Simon had gotten together, Simon did not like it at all, he hated having to keep this a secret, but Harry refused to tell anyone, even though the relationship with the other guys was getting better and better every day, they still tip toed around him way to much for Harry's liking, his reason to not tell them was that he did not want to burden them with more off his stuff than he already was, but that was not true at all, he was afraid off how they would react, would they kick him out, would they kill him. He was worried about everything and he felt like there was so much pressure on him, but no one but himself was putting on the pressure, that was the issue.

"what's wrong?" Simon asked as Harry was in deep thought and he looked so worried sitting on his bed, passing his phone between his hands

"nothing"

"common, chat to me" Simon said as he sat down next to Harry on the bed,

"It's stupid"

"if it makes you worried, then it's not stupid"

"I don't know what I should do"

"talk to me"

"I don't feel normal, I keep getting these dreams that people are hitting me and calling me names, but I don't recognize any off those people that are in the dreams"

"and you are worried that it might have happened, but you don't know who did it?"

"yeah, I'm worried that I am getting close to someone that hurts me"

"you think it's me?" Simon asked shocked

"I did not say that"

"you said that you were worried about getting close to the wrong people?"

"I am"

"then how do I know that you are not talking about me? Do you regret getting together with me?" Simon asked, he looked hurt and Harry could clearly see that so he just buried his face in his hands, he did not want to hurt Simon, that was the last thing that he wanted to do

"No"

"but you are not talking about me, who are you talking about, are you talking about the other guys?"

"I don't know"

"I just want to understand what is going on" Simon said as he stood up, a little bit frustrated by Harry, so what he said came out a bit harsher than he meant to say it.

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DON'T EVENUNDERSTAND" 

"then tell me what you are thinking "

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING, EVERYONE IS JUST PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME TO FIGURE THINGS OUT, I DON'T  KNOW WHO I AM, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO FIGURE THIS OUT" Harry yelled as he ran down the stairs and out off the house, hejust kept going for as long as he could, he did not even stop to put shoes onor a hoodie, he quickly saw that it had been a bad idea to not stop to put someshoes on, or some extra clothes, his feet hurt from the running and it was verycold outside, his socks were soaked as the April rain was heavy, it was likealmost 11pm in the evening. He quickly realized that he had made a big mistake,he was now cold, he had no money, no phone, and to top it all off, he had noidea where he was, he had never been there before. This was bad, really bad. Hewas lost. He was also not meant to do any physical activity's for a few moreweeks so when everything started spinning around him he knew he was in trouble,Harry stumbled to a park nearby and he ended up collapsing near a trail thatwas not often used.

Merry Christmas everyone!