Ch. 30

It was almost back to normal, Harry was laughing and joking around with the other guys like he used to do, he sometimes got very tired and had to lay down, but those moments were getting less frequent and it did not take him as long off a time to recover from those spells, he was getting his energy back at is was very nice, the only thing that was not back to normal was the relationship between him and Simon, but Harry had no idea that there had even been a relationship and none off the others guys did either, except for JJ and Simon had made him promise to not bring it up to anyone in the house.

Harry was starting his youtube up again, he had not uploaded at all in 5 weeks now and he felt really bad about that, also because he had not even tweeted anything about his injury or anything like that, no one knew what was going on, or what had been going on with him, but it was time to change that. Harry was ready to make the video that everyone was waiting for. He hoped that the fans would all forgive him when they would hear.

"How is it going guys, Now this is not my normal type off video, this is just an explanation of why I've been gone for 5 weeks now, and I know that I've not tweeted anything either, but I have a very good explanation for what has been going on. I hope you will all forgive me for being so bad at uploading and I promise that I'm going to get back to making video's, I am going to try to get back to making 2-4 videos a week soon.

So 5 weeks ago, me and the rest off the Sidemen were just playing around, doing a bit off practice for the Southampton game, we were doing crosses into the box and me and Simon were going to try to head it in and yeah, I jumped up at one ball and JJ actually ran into me while I was in the air, making me flip and I landed on my head and I got knocked out cold and I was out for about 2 minutes or so, or that is what I was told anyway.

But yes, when I woke up I did not remember anything, I could not even remember who I was or who the guys where, or that I even had a youtube channel, I forgot everything, and I know that some off you will say that I faked it, No, amnesia is nothing to make fun about, it's actually really hard and it has been really hard on the other guys, you may have noticed that some off the other Sidemen have not been as regular as they had been, and that is on me, I have been taking up a lot off there time, but I did not mean to

But now 5 weeks later I do have all my memory back, I actually fainted 5 days ago when ran away from the house after I got upset, I've not been told why I got upset and I don't remember, but yes I ran away from here and fainted and all my memory came back up until the first accident, so I forgot everything that happened while I remembered nothing, so I've been trying to get my head around all off this and I just needed some time, I still get headaches and I get very tired super fast, but that is just something that will pass with time.

I am going to try my best to get back into it, but I'm still not 100% so there will be no crazy stuff for a while, and before you all ask I will be at the Southampton game, I am going for a CT scan later this week to see if I can start exercising again. I need to get match fit because I'm going to try to play.

Anyway I will see you later, with what will hopefully be a FIFA video, and I will see you all next time" Harry said and turned off the camera. Then he edited the video together quickly and uploaded it to youtube.

@Wroetoshaw – Sorry I've been away, video explanation coming in 10 minutes