Ch. 17

"why are you fighting?" Harry asked stunned as he saw JJ push Simon.

"uhhh" JJ stared, looking awkwardly at Harry

"JJ was just being a prick, let's go somewhere else, I need to cool off" Simon says, taking Harry's hand and dragging him away.

"what happened Simon, why were you fighting, was it because off me?" Harry asks concerned.

"JJ was just being a prick, I will tell you in the car OK?" Simon tells me as he has gotten his wallet and phone, he was ready to go, I just follow him.

"where are we going?" Harry asked as Simon was just driving,

"I honestly don't know, I don't want to talk to JJ right now, I just don't want to go back to the house today, but I don't know what I should do"

"wanna just go to amusement park or something" Harry suggested, he wanted to go himself 

"but you are terrified off the rides"

"I am?"

"yeah, have I not shown you the video where you do the slingshot ride with JJ"

"no"

"then, you are terrified off heights"

"well, maybe the brainwashed me is different, I don't remember being terrified off it, so maybe I'm not anymore, we could at least try it, right?" Harry asked and smiled his charming smile at Simon,

"you know I can't resist that smile" Simon said as he and Harry were now going to Thorpe Park, and it was already 5pm, but thankfully as it was almost summer it would be open a lot longer.

"are you ready for this?" Simon asks

"YES, I'm honestly exited for this" Harry smiled as he was clearly enjoying himself, and he was coming here for the first time, or at least the first time that he could remember,

"hey, do you mind if I vlog this, just some clips off us going on the rides and stuff, I wanna spice it up a bit on my channel, I've only been doing FIFA fut drafts lately" Simon asked Harry

"yeah sure go ahead, those fans will then see that I am in fact alive, I don't understand why they say that but what can you do"

"It's because you are not so consistent, you can go weeks without uploading"

"why does that matter?" Harry asks

"they just love you and want to see more off you, and this is a good way to do that, so are you ready" Simon said changing the subject as he dragged Harry off to the rides, and Harry was enjoying it so much. He was laughing and Simon was smiling at him as he filmed them having fun, Harry could not stop smiling, he was having such a good time, and that made Simon smile, he just wanted Harry to be happy.

"thanks for today Simon" Harry said as they were walking back to the gates after a very good afternoon. 

"no problem, I think I needed this as much as you did" Simon said and he grabbed Harry's hand and gave it a light squeeze,

"why did you do that?" Harry asked surprised as he turned to face Simon. 

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, and a bit crap, there is some drama comming :) 

Is there anything that you would like to see happen, I'm open for ideas, I have the next 10 chapters written, but I'm looking for something after that. :) 

and can you please give this a comment if you are enjoying this so far. I've not been getting any feedback and I feel like this story is not as good as my other ones, what do you think?